CBS Fires Former ABC Staffer Who Blew Whistle on Network Spiking Epstein Accuser Interview

Sep 2016
My own world
Scoop: ABC News Execs Have Identified Former Employee Who Accessed Amy Robach Hot-Mic Footage, Sources Say

ABC News executives believe they know the identity of the former employee who accessed footage of anchor Amy Robach expressing frustration that her story about convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein had been shelved.

Two sources with knowledge of the situation tell me that ABC News executives know who the former employee is but don’t know if that person leaked the footage to Project Veritas, the right-wing activist group, or if they shared it with others who leaked the footage.

What ABC News executives do know is that the former employee is now working at CBS News, the sources said. I’m told that ABC News executives have informed their counterparts at CBS News that this person accessed the footage of Robach. It’s unclear if CBS News plans on taking any action against the employee.

Who cares who let the tape out? Only the GOP is obsessed about the messenger in all things. Just deal with the fucking facts of what was in the tape. It said she was upset because her story wasn't being put on the air and the reason is that NBC didn't think it was properly authenticated. I have no idea what info NBC had or if its true but what can you do about it now? The man's dead. Shouldn't we try to figure out if he was murdered and who did it? How about Barr appoint an Independent Prosecutor and let him lose. Were it goes it goes. End of story. We all know that's not going to happen because Barr isn't interested in finding out what happened. His father was one of Epstein's "friends".

Reactions: Panzareta and Babba

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
ABC has a lot to answer for here, though CBS certainly can't be blamed for not wanting to continue employing someone who leaked internal information.

Yet I am continually fascinated how determined Trump supporters are to ask the media why they didn't cover Epstein more aggressively ...

... when it was the media that resurrected the case in the first place ...

... and why they are conspicuously disinterested in finding out exactly how Bill Barr's DoJ failed to keep him alive to be brought to trial.

Dec 2018
Florida
ABC has a lot to answer for here, though CBS certainly can't be blamed for not wanting to continue employing someone who leaked internal information.

Yet I am continually fascinated how determined Trump supporters are to ask the media why they didn't cover Epstein more aggressively ...

... and why they are conspicuously disinterested in finding out exactly how Bill Barr's DoJ failed to keep him alive to be brought to trial.
I honestly don’t care if you are implicating trump. I would have had water boarded Epstein in a secure unknown facility by private contracts hired from people with no governmental ties. And I think we should be water boarding those sleepy guards right now too. I want names. A broke hyoid bone? Really? That is extremely rare and more associated with older folks in suicidal hanging.

I don’t care about trump in the slightest. I want death penalties for a racketeering ring of pedos. Be they British royalty or a president.

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
I honestly don’t care if you are implicating trump. I would have had water boarded Epstein in a secure unknown facility by private contracts hired from people with no governmental ties. And I think we should be water boarding those sleepy guards right now too. I want names. A broke hyoid bone? Really? That is extremely rare and more associated with older folks in suicidal hanging.

I don’t care about trump in the slightest. I want death penalties for a racketeering ring of pedos. Be they British royalty or a president.
Both of these things can be true:

Donald Trump, or people within DoJ determined to protect him, ordered Epstein's murder under circumstances designed to mimic a suicide.

Other people on the outside, who didn't have any ability to murder someone in DoJ's most secure pre-trial lockup, are nonetheless doing their best to make the suicide case stand up to ensure Epstein's non-Trump accomplices and customers are protected.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
CBS News has reportedly fired an employee after ABC News informed the rival network that the person who leaked hot mic footage of Amy Robach venting about her spiked Jeffrey Epstein story was now working on its staff.

Reporter Yashar Ali cited “two sources with knowledge of the situation” who claimed ABC News honchos “believe they know the identity” of a former employee with access to the viral footage.

Earlier this week, the controversial Project Veritas published the damning video in which ABC News anchor Robach complained that the Disney-owned network killed a story that would have exposed the now-deceased sex offender Jeffrey Epstein three years ago.

Where is all the outrage for this real whistleblower being fired?

The Left is all up in outrage over a fake whistleblower Eric Ciaramella being outed but, crickets when it comes to an actual whistleblower blowing the whistle on a case with actual victims.

Make no mistake about Main Street America paying close attention to what the Left is doing here.

Want to know how Trump is going to win in a Landslide in 2020 ....

You are watching it in real time.
So that rotten Traitor has been "Outed" ? Hope they go after him with every LEGAL option necessary. Bankrupt the bastard. Like the Dems did to Flynn. Ciaramella? Good. Hope it goes viral.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
So that rotten Traitor has been "Outed" ? Hope they go after him with every LEGAL option necessary. Bankrupt the bastard. Like the Dems did to Flynn. Ciaramella? Good. Hope it goes viral.
You can rest assured they will ....

These Leftist will continue to protect their Culture of Perversion at all cost, including protecting Bill Clinton being one of Epstein's top clients.

Sep 2016
My own world

How about the asshole that Trump appointed to his cabinet that was the AG that gave him the slap on the wrist for
pedophilia. Give me a fucking break.

Epstein agreed to plead guilty in Florida state court to two felony prostitution charges, register as a sex offender, and pay restitution to three dozen victims identified by the FBI.The plea deal was later described as a "sweetheart deal".

A federal judge later found that the prosecutors had violated the victims' rights in that they had concealed the agreement from the victims and instead urged them to have "patience".

Epstein served almost 13 months before being released for a year of probation on house arrest until August 2010. While on probation he was allowed numerous trips on his corporate jet to his residences in Manhattan and the U.S. Virgin Islands. He was allowed long shopping trips and to walk around Palm Beach "for exercise"

Alexander Acosta, then the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, agreed to a plea deal, which Alan Dershowitz helped to negotiate,to grant immunity from all federal criminal charges to Epstein, along with four named co-conspirators and any unnamed "potential co-conspirators". According to the Miami Herald, the non-prosecution agreement "essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into whether there were more victims and other powerful people who took part in Epstein's sex crimes". At the time, this halted the investigation and sealed the indictment. The Miami Herald said: "Acosta agreed, despite a federal law to the contrary, that the deal would be kept from the victims."