CBS "The Good Fight" Trailer Encourages Violence Against the Right

Mar 2019
California
Meh. I admittedly generalize about Trump supporters. They're not all racist morons. But, the ones that really crack me up are the ones that claim they don't support Trump , even though it clear they do if it means bashing "leftist". Must suck to feel compelled to support something they actually find repugnant just because they can't quit hating liberals.
I don't hate Liberals. Many can be friendly ,congenial , and decent. Most,in fact. Just as Conservatives can be. Radical LiberalISM is what I have a beef with. Not the people. Just their IDEAS.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Well, that speech Maxine Waters made sounded like organizing a lynch mob. ALL of the street violence nowadays is caused by Left wing radicals. Facist,Nazi,and Racist are the Libs favorite words. Trouble is,I never saw a "Tea Party" member punch out an Obama supporter.
ALL of the street violence? Wait.....Heather Heyer was killed by a car driven by who? Some guy who was on WHAT side?

Do you know who I am talking about?

I think they should build a statue to honor Heather Heyer in Charlottesville.

She died, fighting Nazis, on the streets of America, less than two years ago.

Growing up in America in the 1950's and 1960s, I NEVER thought I would have to write such a sentence.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
This thread isn't about me or my reaction to this.

And, I am by far not the only one who sees this as incitement of violence.

Clearly it is an incitment to violence .... regardless of who it is against.

Change up any of the characters, if you wish.

Make it a white person encoraging unprovoked violence against a Black Leftist.

IT'S STILL INCITING VIOLENCE !!!!!!

Regardless of my opinion or who the perpetrators or the victims are.

It is what it is.
"Inciting" in the legal sense has to be in-person, among other things.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
"Inciting" in the legal sense has to be in-person, among other things.
Not true. During the Tutsi genocide in Rwanda in 1994, a lot of the violence by the Hutu vigilante mobs was incited via hateful radio propaganda broadcasts, "hate radio" as it became known

Journalists involved in this were sentenced to life in prison later: Journalists jailed for inciting Rwandan genocide