CBS "The Good Fight" Trailer Encourages Violence Against the Right

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
You are so AWESOME ...

And, I give a f*ck less what the Leftist think ...

You get it ....
Bullshit. You care so much that you spend all day scouring Youtube for RW rants then post them to LW forums. You really need to do something with your welfare check, John. Something positive.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Agreed. If they don't make money, they're abandoned. Many good shows have been canceled for lack of an audience then replaced with dribble that appeals to the lower half of the IQ scale.
Indeed. The producers of these shows do not give the slightest shit WHY you watch, only that you watch. This show has already gotten priceless free advertising.
They care about numbers, ratings. They could care less if you watch it to applaud or curse and throw popcorn at the screen.
Now, I would not choose to watch it, but that's just me.
Bidness is bidness, as the saying goes.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Indeed. The producers of these shows do not give the slightest shit WHY you watch, only that you watch. This show has already gotten priceless free advertising.
They care about numbers, ratings. They could care less if you watch it to applaud or curse and throw popcorn at the screen.
Now, I would not choose to watch it, but that's just me.
Bidness is bidness, as the saying goes.
Agreed on all points.

Elsewhere I saw the RW fringe whining that the show advocated violence against Trump but not a peep about advocating violence against the media.

Good fight-slay.jpg