CBS "The Good Fight" Trailer Encourages Violence Against the Right

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Are you sure ....

It appears the DSA has the upper hand on the DNC ....

Don't be surprised if we see a sneak attack that takes out Ol' Handsy and the GOP gets blamed.

The DSA is good at this ...

They won't get "Berned" again by HRC and the DNC ...
You are chomping at the bit to run against Bernie, "the commie"

May 2019
Home Of Sunshine, Palm Trees & Good Weed
Tell that Bullshit to Steve Scalise Genius.
Ok, you have one you can reference & I agree it was a horrendously fucked up act of violence that didn't need to & shouldn't have happened!

So, with that being said; individuals linked to right-wing committed every single terrorist-extremist related murder in the country in 2018 with a total body count of 50 people massacred by individuals associated with the right-wing!

That's 49 more than the 1 you referenced & im even whit that 1kinda giving that one to you...I mean , Scalise was shot & injured but the 50 innocent people that were killed by the right are no longer with us!

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Ok, you have one you can reference & I agree it was a horrendously fucked up act of violence that didn't need to & shouldn't have happened!

So, with that being said; individuals linked to right-wing committed every single terrorist-extremist related murder in the country in 2018 with a total body count of 50 people massacred by individuals associated with the right-wing!

That's 49 more than the 1 you referenced & im even whit that 1kinda giving that one to you...I mean , Scalise was shot & injured but the 50 innocent people that were killed by the right are no longer with us!
I don't deal in Alt Left Universe delusions.

Thanks for playing though.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
No, its what i figured out by comparing the numbers of votes for hillary with the number of votes cast for trump. Trump is the biggest loser to sit in the whitehouse.
Wow ...

I guess that's the first time any like that has happened in this Country in more than 200 years, huh?

Derp ....

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Does the show actually encourage violence, or is this episode merely dramatizing what is happening in the world?

I haven'f finished it yet, but L&O SVU last week is portraying a woman making allegations against someone due to their MAGA hat. It's not even a MAGA hat, it's just a red cap which sort of made me laugh. I've been ranting about the MAGA hat hysteria and before this epi had been saying that soon anyone in just a red cap will get targeted.