CBS "The Good Fight" Trailer Encourages Violence Against the Right

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Punch A Nazi For Jesus!!

Hey, those RW bozos used to have bumper stickers saying "Kill A Commie For Christ", so I say it's about time we start fighting back!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't tell me this tralier and series doesn't inspire folks to condone violence against the innocent.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Punch A Nazi For Jesus!!

Hey, those RW bozos used to have bumper stickers saying "Kill A Commie For Christ", so I say it's about time we start fighting back!
Yes, keep punching people calling them nazis. It will make sure that you push away all the moderates away to the other team.

Jan 2016
Colorado
This is why Trump has the advantage on you guys IMHO

Moderate and rational can't beat radical and crazy, man, unfortunately...

In some case, you can only fight fire with fire ;)
In 2020, millions of Americans may be yearning for a return to normalcy, The Man. And a candidate like Amy Klobuchar could appeal to that desire.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't tell me this tralier and series doesn't inspire folks to condone violence against the innocent.
Who is "innocent"? Who are you calling "innocent"?

I agree that nobody should be attacked at random just for wearing a hat with a political message one doesn't agree with.

But, for instance, guys like these, Russian skinheads on Moscow Metro here

Ones like them murdered a good friend of mine years ago, simply for his ethnic minority blood. And others stabbed me back then, at school, too.

Those like them I would gladly punch. And do more than that to also...

Jan 2016
Colorado
The problem is that calling people nazis to justify assault does not mean the assaulted person is an actual nazi.
Yeah, not what I was saying. Not what I was advocating.

I was saying I was fine with punching ACTUAL Nazis.

You know, like Indiana Jones.

He, too, was fond of punching Nazis.

Was rather GOOD at it!