CBS "The Good Fight" Trailer Encourages Violence Against the Right

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
One has to wonder where all this is going to end.
I think there is little question at this point that this Country will see a landslide victory for Donald J. Trump in 2020.
What will the streets of America look like?
Here is the text:

“Is it all right to hit a Nazi unprovoked?” I was always taught never to throw the first punch, never to instigate. Defend, but don’t attack. But then I saw a video of the white nationalist Richard Spencer being punched in the face during an interview. I realized Spencer was in a pressed suit, wearing a tie, being interviewed like his opinion mattered — like it should be considered part of the conversation ... It’s time to punch a few Nazis.”

JTF: Why do you equate "the Right" with "Nazis?" Do you really think they're that similar? Are you concerned that "the Right" and "Nazis" are so similar as to be nearly indistinguishable?

May 2019
Home Of Sunshine, Palm Trees & Good Weed
I can tell you right now Bernie is DOA as far as the nomination is concerned, too left, too old...[/QUOTE
I don't deal in Alt Left Universe delusions.

Thanks for playing though.
Yet another time you make yourself seem super ignorant...Thats what the right does when they don't have anything of substance to say back! Also you are aware that there is no such thing as Alt Left...Just because you guys put "alt" in front of a word doesn't mean it's a thing!

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa
Are the terminally outraged still whining about a trailer for some TV drama?

Feb 2018
Texas
No fucks given for Hillary.
Are you saying you think Trump is smart? (for the record)

"For the record?" Lol!! Yes, I think Trump has shown that he is an intelligent person overall. He plays the left and the media like a fiddle, keeping them stirred up and their hair on fire damn near every day. It's fun to watch, actually.
He's not perfect, but no one is.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
Yet another time you make yourself seem super ignorant...Thats what the right does when they don't have anything of substance to say back! Also you are aware that there is no such thing as Alt Left...Just because you guys put "alt" in front of a word doesn't mean it's a thing!
Shhhh... he's an undercover lefty here expose the ignorance of the TrumpCult.

Reactions: SlumCyco
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
"For the record?" Lol!! Yes, I think Trump has shown that he is an intelligent person overall. He plays the left and the media like a fiddle, keeping them stirred up and their hair on fire damn near every day. It's fun to watch, actually.
He's not perfect, but no one is.
His new handle, Brokehontas….