CBS "The Good Fight" Trailer Encourages Violence Against the Right

Feb 2018
Texas
ABSOLUTELY COMICAL!... This right here is why our society is so ignorantly blind to fact! Donny "Baby Hands" Drumpf has got a descent portion of the country conned & it's fucking mind blowing!

Are you saying someone that is still whining about her loss in 2016 would have been a better President? Or another politician? Congress has put us trillions of $$$ in debt; how is that good governing? It's not.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Are you saying someone that is still whining about her loss in 2016 would have been a better President? Or another politician? Congress has put us trillions of $$$ in debt; how is that good governing? It's not.
And a couple of months ago we had the biggest monthly deficit in the history of the country, at a time of full employment...and over 40% of all American workers earn less than the adjusted 1968 minimum wage per hour. Almost half, how bad does that suck? And over 50% earn less than $15 an hour. And you wonder why homelessness and poverty are rising? And why women cannot afford to have and raise children today? Look no further than the abject failure of trickle down...to trickle down...

May 2019
To stoned to know!
I said NOTHING about Hillary & that's because the broad is irrelivantet but yet you guys bring her up constantly & if she would have won I would be trying to get her outta office right now too! See I don't see party lines...I want progress in & for our county. We go back & forth from shitty unintelligent Republican president to shitty Corporate Democratic president! You asked "Or another politician": well yeah because when they're elected president that's by definition what they are! What Im looking for is an unapologetic progressive politician!
When are you guys on the right going to quit listening to the FOX-Propaganda network because you guys sound rediculious when you try to spit facts, there is no such thing as "alternative facts"...those are just lies & the fact you guys don't see that is astonishing! So here's facts for you, your Supreme Leader has increased the deficit from $665 billion last fiscal year to $873 billion in the current fiscal year & as his own budget proposal states, it will grow over 7 trillion dollars over the next 10 years! But, I mean we both know the dumb fuck hasn't read it so therefore doesn't know whats in it!

Feb 2018
Texas
I said NOTHING about Hillary & that's because the broad is irrelivantet but yet you guys bring her up constantly & if she would have won I would be trying to get her outta office right now too! See I don't see party lines...I want progress in & for our county. We go back & forth from shitty unintelligent Republican president to shitty Corporate Democratic president! You asked "Or another politician": well yeah because when they're elected president that's by definition what they are! What Im looking for is an unapologetic progressive politician!
When are you guys on the right going to quit listening to the FOX-Propaganda network because you guys sound rediculious when you try to spit facts, there is no such thing as "alternative facts"...those are just lies & the fact you guys don't see that is astonishing! So here's facts for you, your Supreme Leader has increased the deficit from $665 billion last fiscal year to $873 billion in the current fiscal year & as his own budget proposal states, it will grow over 7 trillion dollars over the next 10 years! But, I mean we both know the dumb fuck hasn't read it so therefore doesn't know whats in it!

Obama doubled the deficit, right? No one bitched about that, the media was silent.

Btw, FOX is the leading cable news network, so there's that.

May 2019
To stoned to know!
Obama doubled the deficit, right? No one bitched about that, the media was silent.

Btw, FOX is the leading cable news network, so there's that.
I sure as shit criticized him & I don't fuck with MSM outlets! & yes you are correct about the stats on FOX...That is iabsolutely astonishing & scary as fuck!