Chavez VS Bush

T

thenextbesthang

Chavez:

1: "The Devil came here. The devil spoke here. He was here yesterday"
2: The US leader is an "alcoholic" and a "sick man"
3: "You are a donkey, Mr. Bush,"
4: The Venezualan leader is beginning a program for NYC's poor...with discounted oil.
5: [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Iowa Senator Tom Harkin, a democrat, today defended Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez's United Nations speech in which Chavez called President George Bush the devil.[/FONT]

Bush people:
1: [FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]"Hugo Chavez fancies himself a modern day Simon Bolivar but all he is an everyday thug,"
2:
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]"I am not going to dignify a comment by the Venezuelan president to the president of the United States. I think it is not becoming for a head of state,"

seriously....are the Bush people that lame that they cannot come up with insulting insults to Chavez?
[/FONT]

I

Inkslinger

I have more admiration for Chavez than I do American democrats... at least he doesn't bow down to BusCo's tyranny. He's the spark this world needs to stand up and call this government out for what it really is. Just a shame the American people are too dumbed down to recognize it.....

O

Orthodox Marxist

I think Chavez hit it right on the money (I especially enjoyed his reference to the works of Noam Chomsky who is a brilliant writer).

L

LC

I just love it when pampered protected Americans "admire" a political thug responsible for the same torture and criminal action they imagine in their own leaders....
If ever there was a reason to remove the corrupt UN from our country we have it now....What good has that instituion done in the world other than their health care wing? It is time the US takes the lead in putting together truely representative group of nations that exclude the semi-legitimate thug controlled countries...Remember that these despots need an enemy to deflect their own people, and the rest of the world from their abject failure to improve the conditions in their own country. Before you admire Chevez take a look at the Rich/Poor split in Venz. and the poverty of their underpriveleged.

We just don't have to put up with that kind of trash in our country. Kick their asses out and the sooner the better. Who the hell needs them anyway. Open up the oil fields of our coast, drill in ANWAR, that desolate wasteland, extract the oil shale and F**k the rest. Without the oil money they collect they become the loud mouthed irrelevant punks they deserve to be.

I

Inkslinger

I don't think much of any political thug...I just like the one in Venezuela more so than the one here in America. Bush doesn't know what to do about this one... Chavez is democratically elected, so Bush can't be spreading his democracy there. Chavez won't contract his entire oil reserve to the U.S. (smart business move) so BushCo will use propaganda to try and take it by force. I say good for Chavez for not making his country dependent on the U.S. ~Inky

M

Maritxu

I have more admiration for Chavez than I do American democrats... at least he doesn't bow down to BusCo's tyranny. He's the spark this world needs to stand up and call this government out for what it really is. Just a shame the American people are too dumbed down to recognize it.....
I disagree guys. It doesn't matter that what Chavez is saying is the truth. A president has a responsibility. You can't just insult the president of another country. You need to be diplomatic. It's the people of your country who could suffer the concequences.

I

Inkslinger

Good point Maria, but diplomacy gets you nowhere when dealing with Imperialists. You pretty much have the same chances of negotiation that you would with terrorists.

J

Jbird

I just love it when pampered protected Americans "admire" a political thug responsible for the same torture and criminal action they imagine in their own leaders....
If ever there was a reason to remove the corrupt UN from our country we have it now....What good has that instituion done in the world other than their health care wing? It is time the US takes the lead in putting together truely representative group of nations that exclude the semi-legitimate thug controlled countries...Remember that these despots need an enemy to deflect their own people, and the rest of the world from their abject failure to improve the conditions in their own country. Before you admire Chevez take a look at the Rich/Poor split in Venz. and the poverty of their underpriveleged.

We just don't have to put up with that kind of trash in our country. Kick their asses out and the sooner the better. Who the hell needs them anyway. Open up the oil fields of our coast, drill in ANWAR, that desolate wasteland, extract the oil shale and F**k the rest. Without the oil money they collect they become the loud mouthed irrelevant punks they deserve to be.
Who here is admiring him? I can't speak for OM and Ink has already spoken for himself but just because a guy is right doesn't make him admirable or good. I just find it funny to watch the bully get bullied.