Cheney/Cheney Obama "owes an apology to the American people."

Dec 2010
Southington Connecticut
Cheney: Obama should 'correct' criticism of Bush's anti-terror tactics - CNN.com
Cheney: Obama should 'correct' criticism of Bush's anti-terror tactics

After praising the Obama admin for the strike that killed Anwar al-Awlak he kicked Obama in the balls i
"I'm waiting for the administration to go back and correct something they said two years ago when they criticized us for 'overreacting' to the events of 9/11."
Cheney's daughter, Little Lizzy Cheney, "went a step further, saying Obama "in effect said that we had walked away from (America's) ideals.".

"away from (America's) ideals" come on Lizzy stop the crap. This Chenay family is a coven of vile vipers. I am surpirised that they didn't have Mamma Lynn the third in the troika of vipers say something also.

Is this constant attack by the vipers with vile vemon against anything that Obama does and even thing that Obama goes not do necessary ?

Last edited:
Jul 2011
USA
It's not completely irrelevant at all, the Left should be hald accountable for the policies they support today that mirror policies used during the Bush years. I remember when these victories today were tranlsated in the Bush days as the "whack a mole" method of fighting terrorism. There was a day when the state sponsored assissinations would bring scorn and criticism.

Called being held accountable I realize some ain't good at that.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Completely irrelevant. Even Republicans don't listen to this guy anymore.
Hopefully, voter memories of he & his compatriot (GW) will keep the White House out of Republican hands for the foreseeable future though.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
It's not completely irrelevant at all, the Left should be hald accountable for the policies they support today that mirror policies used during the Bush years. I remember when these victories today were tranlsated in the Bush days as the "whack a mole" method of fighting terrorism. There was a day when the state sponsored assissinations would bring scorn and criticism.

Careful now OS....I'll got back & get a few of your PF quotes on how Republicans stand behind their President in time of war. :f_biggrin:

Jul 2011
Who Asked??
Hopefully, voter memories of he & his compatriot (GW) will keep the White House out of Republican hands for the foreseeable future though.
Thus realizing your dream of total Liberal dominance? Pathetic.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal

Were you against Bush when he used these strategies? Because if you were for it then, what's your excuse for not supporting the president now when he "mirrors" those previous strategies?

jackalope

Former Staff
Jan 2010
Maine
Cheney: Obama should 'correct' criticism of Bush's anti-terror tactics - CNN.com
Cheney: Obama should 'correct' criticism of Bush's anti-terror tactics

After praising the Obama admin for the strike that killed Anwar al-Awlak he kicked Obama in the balls i

Cheney's daughter, Little Lizzy Cheney, "went a step further, saying Obama "in effect said that we had walked away from (America's) ideals.".

"away from (America's) ideals" come on Lizzy stop the crap. This Chenay family is a coven of vile vipers. I am surpirised that they didn't have Mamma Lynn the third in the troika of vipers say something also.

Is this constant attack by the vipers with vile vemon against anything that Obama does and even thing that Obama goes not do necessary ?

They are both evil assholes. Sry no thx to give your post, you nailed it. I'll come back later when my thx are reloaded.

Jul 2011
USA
Careful now OS....I'll got back & get a few of your PF quotes on how Republicans stand behind their President in time of war. :f_biggrin:
505....this is just another example of Democrat, not Republican hypocrisy. It wasn't ever the Republican Party nor the Right who criticized the President for these assassination policies. All of these policies aren't bringing these men into custody, none of these men are being offered rights, nor even presumed innocent, these are war policies being undertaken by Obama...without a word from any of you Democrats it once offeded so highly. I happen to support the President on these policies and have said so several times.