Cheney dodges Trump jokes about Native American tragedies

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Asked about his comments on CNN's "State of the Union," Cheney, the No. 3 Republican in the House, acknowledged her Native American constituents but refused to respond directly to Trump's remarks, instead pivoting to attacks on Warren.
Cheney dodges Trump jokes about Native American tragedies

well, Cheney is a partisan hack. So, of course she would ignore racism on her side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 2019
southeast
And she was right on with her comments...

You know, I have concerns about somebody like Elizabeth Warren pretending to be a Native American. You are absolutely right. I do represent thousands of Native Americans here in Wyoming. And the notion that anybody of any political party would pretend that they were a member of a tribe or pretend they were Native American and would do it as she seems to have done it in order to get benefits, that is, in my view, the disgrace.​
“Look, Elizabeth Warren has made herself a laughingstock. I don’t think anybody should be surprised that that’s been the reaction to her,” Cheney concluded. “I think the longer that she’s out there, the more that people are going to be talking about this. And it’s just clear that she is somebody who can’t be trusted.”

May 2007
Houston, Texas

You know, I have concerns about somebody like Elizabeth Warren pretending to be a Native American. You are absolutely right. I do represent thousands of Native Americans here in Wyoming. And the notion that anybody of any political party would pretend that they were a member of a tribe or pretend they were Native American and would do it as she seems to have done it in order to get benefits, that is, in my view, the disgrace.​
“Look, Elizabeth Warren has made herself a laughingstock. I don’t think anybody should be surprised that that’s been the reaction to her,” Cheney concluded. “I think the longer that she’s out there, the more that people are going to be talking about this. And it’s just clear that she is somebody who can’t be trusted.”
Hahahahahahahahaha! Sure you do.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more

and Trump's racism is going to be talked about too. As well as the fact that she refuses to address it.