Cheney dodges Trump jokes about Native American tragedies

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Trump lied about himself during his entire presidential campaign & continues to do so every day. His dad only gave him a mere million dollars which he says he turned into a billion, he claims he knows more about virtually everything than any experts, and that his penis isn't small.

If it's just fine & dandy for him to lie all the damn time, why isn't it acceptable for Dems to do the same thing?

Jan 2019
southeast
Trump lied about himself during his entire presidential campaign & continues to do so every day. His dad only gave him a mere million dollars which he says he turned into a billion, he claims he knows more about virtually everything than any experts, and that his penis isn't small.

If it's just fine & dandy for him to lie all the damn time, why isn't it acceptable for Dems to do the same thing?
Wow, now here are some incredible lying words. You rank right up there with Warren.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Well if you recall, the head of the tribe was not too happy with her claim of pretending to be a native American. She stomped on opportunities of minorities.
Trump claimed he had "hundreds" of workers at ground zero (he didn't), he also accepted over $100,000 in relief from a 911 small business recovery fund.

Warren's lies pale in comparison to Trump's.

I'm not throwing her or any other Dem candidate under the bus till the right starts calling that fat asshole out for his constant fabrications.

Every time you start in on her or any of the others for untruths or exaggerations, I'm going to make it my job to respond with examples of Trump's utter bullshit & we'll see who racks up the biggest pile.

Temps already been documented as telling literally THOUSANDS of lies & his term is only half over. You can piss and moan about Liz Warren all you want but your support of a creep who does nothing BUT lie is duly noted. You don't care about honesty, you're just trying to get your boy reelected.

Jan 2016
Colorado
And she was right on with her comments...

You know, I have concerns about somebody like Elizabeth Warren pretending to be a Native American. You are absolutely right. I do represent thousands of Native Americans here in Wyoming. And the notion that anybody of any political party would pretend that they were a member of a tribe or pretend they were Native American and would do it as she seems to have done it in order to get benefits, that is, in my view, the disgrace.​
“Look, Elizabeth Warren has made herself a laughingstock. I don’t think anybody should be surprised that that’s been the reaction to her,” Cheney concluded. “I think the longer that she’s out there, the more that people are going to be talking about this. And it’s just clear that she is somebody who can’t be trusted.”
Liz Cheney is choosing to completely IGNORE what the American Indian tribes are saying about Donald Trump's use of the name 'Pocahontas', and the fact that they regard it as a racial slur. She is a gutless wonder.