Cheney dodges Trump jokes about Native American tragedies

Feb 2019
Florida
You just flunked Anthropology 101. Humans are far too genetically complex to separate into three simple races of "Caucasian, Negro, and Mongolian". One wonders into which of those three baskets you would classify the Amerinds and the Australian aborigines, for example.

Actually, I just flunked Political Correctness 101. Legitimate educational venues, including public schools, were teaching the proper race designations back when I was in school, back before public schools totally went off the rails.

May 2016
Florida
You just flunked Anthropology 101. Humans are far too genetically complex to separate into three simple races of "Caucasian, Negro, and Mongolian". One wonders into which of those three baskets you would classify the Amerinds and the Australian aborigines, for example.

Actually, I just flunked Political Correctness 101. Legitimate educational venues, including public schools, were teaching the proper race designations back when I was in school, back before public schools totally went off the rails.
Is that why you didn't quote the member you are responding to? You think you are able to slyly repudiate his claim after they bitch slapped your argument into exile?

LoL

Jul 2011
NYC
Isn't she the Uncle Tom of the gay community?
Yea, she's a walking oxyMORON.

LEts go back to this.

So you are saying she like you think of black people, are not acting correct if they hold opinions different than yours. And that's not racist, and bigoted how again?