Chevy Volt a Dead Battery?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Chevy Volt a Dead Battery? - Fox Business Video - Fox Business

What Do Volt Owners Think of the Car? - Fox Business Video - Fox Business

When I was looking for a car for my daughter, I drove the Cruze and the Volt. The Volt is cool, but the Cruze is the more practical of the two vehicles.
My brother test drove a Chevy Cruze and was quite impressed with it. He ended up getting an Impala because he's a big guy and felt he needed a larger car. Finally, after over 35 years a dicking around and being stupid about it, American car manufacturers are starting to build decent small cars that can actually compete with the Toyotas & Hondas.

Dec 2007
My brother test drove a Chevy Cruze and was quite impressed with it. He ended up getting an Impala because he's a big guy and felt he needed a larger car. Finally, after over 35 years a dicking around and being stupid about it, American car manufacturers are starting to build decent small cars that can actually compete with the Toyotas & Hondas.
the new ford focus is a HOT little car. obbly, when i was looking at small cars, the sentra was the clear choice. now i hate the new sentra, and would take the focus.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
the new ford focus is a HOT little car. obbly, when i was looking at small cars, the sentra was the clear choice. now i hate the new sentra, and would take the focus.
The Cevy Cruze my brother and I test drove was their top of the line model and featured a 1.8L turbo 4-cyl with a 5 speed manual trnasmission. Ran like a bat out of hell and handled well,with about 40 MPG highway.

Recent Similar Discussions Forum Date
Civil Rights
Recent Similar Discussions
Re-enactors & 1811 Slave Revolt