Child abusing smegma are the new heroes of the Vanilla ISIS in this country

Nov 2013
None of your business
I first thought the five year sentences were a bit extreme, but now I'm not so sure.
Yeah, these people are dirt.

And there are those at the 30,000 foot view, the finest of the 101st Fighting Keyboardists, who are worshipping at their shrine.

Hiya BP,,,, long time no post....

Regards
The Real Pace

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
The Child Abusing Arsonists The Right Loves Soooo Much

D.H. also testified that, after the first fire, “Dwight told me to keep my mouth shut, that nobody needed to know about the fire, and they didn’t need to know anything about it.” According to D.H., Steven, who was sitting next to Dwight at the time, added that his nephew should “keep [his] mouth shut.” D.H. said that he complied with these instructions because he was “afraid of Steven and Susie [D.H’s grandmother, Dwight’s wife].”

D.H. appears to have had good reason to fear his family. In 2004, D.H. told a sheriff’s deputy about several times that he says he was abused. In one incident, Steven allegedly punched D.H. hard enough to knock him to the ground and “took [D.H.’s] face and rubbed it into the gravel” during an argument over how D.H. was performing his chores. In another incident, after D.H. was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol, Steven allegedly punished D.H. by driving him ten miles from the family ranch and then making him walk home. In a third incident, after D.H. was cited as a minor in possession of tobacco, Steven allegedly “made him eat two (2) cans of Skoal Smokeless Tobacco and then again walk from Diamond, Oregon to the Hammond Ranch.”

A fourth incident is particularly striking, however. D.H., who reportedly has been diagnosed with depression, used a paper clip to carve the letter “J” into one side of his chest and the letter “S” onto the other side. In response, Steven allegedly “told him that he was not going to let [D.H.] deface the family by carving on himself.” D.H. said that Steven then used sandpaper to remove the carved letters from D.H.’s chest — sanding each side for at least five minutes. Steven also allegedly told D.H. that “he would filet the initials off” his chest if the sandpaper did not work.

When law enforcement officers confronted the Hammond family with these allegations, Dwight admitted that he “had [D.H.] eat a full can of chewing tobacco” in what he says was an effort to “show [D.H.] that chewing tobacco was harmful to his body.” The Hammonds also admitted that the sanding incident occurred, although they would not disclose “who actually did the sanding.” Dwight, claims that the sanding occurred after he called a family meeting to discuss D.H.’s self-harm and that “when [D.H.] was not able to come up with a punishment, that it was decided by the family that the initials would be sanded off.” He added that “it was decided mutually and agreed upon by everyone including” D.H.

The sanding incident is corroborated by pictures of D.H.’s injures that were attached to the police report and included in record against Dwight and Steven Hammond at their trial for arson.
Meet The Child-Abusing Arsonists That Inspired The Oregon Militia Standoff | ThinkProgress

Who the hell makes heroes out of sick fucks like this?

Knock it off, @aboutrnouhg, [MENTION=27750]Castaway[/MENTION], etc.

Dec 2015
Macon, Georgia
I am supporting the Hammonds simply because the punishment is excessive. I don't care one teensy tiny bit about their personal lives. I support them because our federal government is acting like a bully on citizens while government employees make an even bigger mess and remain free and pay nothing, not to mention keeping their jobs. The EPA and BLM should be investigated and/or dissolved.