Children turning into fucking animals...

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Russian kids are being raised as savages, no other word for it... Seriously.

Video was posted today from a school in the city of Kirov
[video=youtube;Ac010OqyYlc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac010OqyYlc[/video]
Girl fucking pammeling and stomping another girl, to the point the victim is lying on the ground, I am not sure if conscious! Over a boy, apparently...

And this is barely a day after, in the city of Perm, a girl was badly beaten by a bunch of other girls, also on video and they then posed with her, on her knees, licking their boots and such

Girls are turning more violent and vicious than the boys... Even in my time, in early 2000s, relatively recently, it wasn't like this. Girls could fight, pull each others hair and such lol But beat one another into the hospital... That was always left to us boys... Not anymore though. Culture is changing. Not for the better IMHO

Last edited:

Czernobog

Former Staff
Dec 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Ya know? Fuck that hiding them because they're minors, shit. I think if we're gonna do the public shaming thing, it shouldn't be fat shaming, or slut shaming. It is high time that it is bully shaming. Put their fucking faces, and names out there, in social media, for all the world to see. Let their friends, family, and the police see who they are, and what beasts they have chosen to be!

Apr 2012
East coast USA
Such a shame. I understand Russia has a program to limit movement across the land. Where you live is tightly controlled and your choice to move is tightly controlled.
With all the problems they have, schools are likely neglected. Pity the children, and parents.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
This is also happening in the US. The very same thing -- the shocking videos of vicious fights, along with rising violent crime rates among female juveniles and adults.

I'm not entirely sure what's causing it.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
This is also happening in the US. The very same thing -- the shocking videos of vicious fights, along with rising violent crime rates among female juveniles and adults.

I'm not entirely sure what's causing it.
Its gotten quite awful actually. The girls beat the hell out of each other nowadays. Recently at least around here, its become "cool" to call other kids "queer" and such and then beat them up. I thought the younger generations were over all that? What the hell is happening? Racism is rampant at my sons college and its awful. Our future isn't as bright as I had thought since I felt these issues were over.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I don't know how to stop it, but I have to say, perhaps leaving kids home alone from age 9 and up isn't the best thing. When I was a kid and your parent worked, there was at least a relative or neighbor to watch out for you. Nowadays, I see these kids at 10 coming home alone, and either hanging out with the rough crowd or going straight to the internet. They are like grasping for some love and attention. One kid down the street is probably 12 now and comes home everyday at 3 or so and his parents get home at 8. The kid is smoking and doing nasty things already. Absolutely no supervision.

Apr 2016
Deleted
A culture that teaches that violence is an acceptable, and indeed preferable, way to solve problems.

Secondly, and really probably more importantly, kids acting out violently is often a clear indication of some deeper mental or emotional distress, such as problems at home, depression, or generally unstable life. That's why schools need more counselors than they need police officers. Anger masks sadness.

Czernobog

Former Staff
Dec 2011
Phoenix, AZ
A culture that teaches that violence is an acceptable, and indeed preferable, way to solve problems.

Secondly, and really probably more importantly, kids acting out violently is often a clear indication of some deeper mental or emotional distress, such as problems at home, depression, or generally unstable life. That's why schools need more counselors than they need police officers. Anger masks sadness.
Or kids need more...oh, I dunno...parents being fucking parents!!!!!

Jan 2016
Colorado
Seriously, Czerno?!? You REALLY believe that this is happening because we DON'T spank our children enough???

Because I think the evidence shows that children who ARE spanked are in fact MORE likely to become juvenile delinquents than children who are not.

I saw a study that found that Republican men are FAR more likely to spank their children.

Whereas I presume that Democratic men are more likely to spank their wives.