China says G20 should monitor US Fed

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
China says G20 should monitor US Fed

What we need is to break our reliance on the federal reserve, they have this country by the balls, and therefore the world, they after all own the military. Obama in his lunacy, his complete lack of understanding basic fundamental principles turned all regulation over to the feds, this is somehow reform. The congressional banking oversight committee has been neutered due to this contemptuous act. I mean the feds truly own it all, and it only took a hundred years, and China says what, allow an international body of the UN to control it. Are they nuts, the G-20 owns the federal fucking reserve. This is why they allow our insane and immoral wars, they make bank on them, literally.

May 2006
Despite the fact that this is all smoke and mirrors, I can't help but be a little offended as an American at the suggestion that America's monetary policy should be subject to approval by foreign nations. Reserve currency? Choose a new reserve currency if you don't like it, bitch. And kindly go fuck yourself while you're at it.

(...not that I think QE2 is a great idea or anything...)

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Despite the fact that this is all smoke and mirrors, I can't help but be a little offended as an American at the suggestion that America's monetary policy should be subject to approval by foreign nations. Reserve currency? Choose a new reserve currency if you don't like it, bitch. And kindly go fuck yourself while you're at it.

(...not that I think QE2 is a great idea or anything...)
There will be a new reserve currency, and it will be partially gold back. It came out at the G-20. Anyway nations will have two choices, go with a partially gold back SDR or whatever they call it, or stick with complete fiat currencies. At that point in time we will be forced to use a currency issued by other nations. That is the death blow to US or any sovereignty.

Aug 2009
SoCal
I have said this before, but it is still true (I have stolen it from someone else):

"When you owe the bank $100,000 the bank owns you. When you owe the bank $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 you own the bank."

China can buy our paper and like it.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
I have said this before, but it is still true (I have stolen it from someone else):

"When you owe the bank $100,000 the bank owns you. When you owe the bank $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 you own the bank."

China can buy our paper and like it.
China ain't buying, the feds are and will at the tune of 75 billion a month. Hows that, the privately owned bank will own your country before you know it, cuz if you think this can or will be paid back, I have a bridge for you to look at.

BTW it maybe a good thing China wont but it, they lowered our rating again, now we rate a, A+ and that makes loan very expensive.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
I think the G20 and China too should monitor the moon, when I drop my pants later.

Last edited:
Well China just said no thank you and fuck you too.....then they lowered their currency and got half of the G-20 to focus on us. While stating that they will look to increase trade and to cut some of the trade imbalances.

No Chyna is not hot.....

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Well China just said no thank you and fuck you too.....then they lowered their currency and got half of the G-20 to focus on us. While stating that they will look to increase trade and to cut some of the trade imbalances.

No Chyna is not hot.....
Your falling for the hype. We have been printing money by the ton since at least 1990. Our reserves have gone up since. Now China has printed on the fly, but not until recently. Their reserves are no where near ours, and it is the strength of the Yuan and not the dollar that the US relied on. Now that they are trying to keep the Yuan below the dollar and therefore print.

There is a new war coming, the trade war, and that right around the corner. Now let me tell you something, what should happen in this trade war should be tariffs on all Chinese made garbage, tariffs and taxes that would cripple any US company manufacturing there, but it is my gods honest bet that it will not happen that way. You may see tariffs and taxes but they will be passed on to the consumer. Think of it as a US paid tax.

Wanna bet??