Christian Victory Catalog

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Archbishop Pell is convicted of Sexually Assaulting Choirboys:

Guilty: George Pell's sexual abuse of choirboys revealed

"Australia’s most senior Catholic cleric, Cardinal George Pell, has been convicted of sexually abusing two choirboys while he was archbishop of Melbourne."

Another bugger bites the dust! Even the papacy tried to save him, but justice prevailed!
The catholic church is, or has become, a den of snakes. I'd say this is just the beginning, but the scandals have been going pretty high up.

No doubt theres more to come, and still has really only been scratching at the surfaces.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
The catholic church is, or has become, a den of snakes. I'd say this is just the beginning, but the scandals have been going pretty high up.

No doubt theres more to come, and still has really only been scratching at the surfaces.
I would say the third man in the hierarchy is "pretty high up"!
Until Luther, the Catholic Church WAS Christianity in the west. How long it's been a "den of snakes" is debateable.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Archbishop Pell is convicted of Sexually Assaulting Choirboys:

Guilty: George Pell's sexual abuse of choirboys revealed

"Australia’s most senior Catholic cleric, Cardinal George Pell, has been convicted of sexually abusing two choirboys while he was archbishop of Melbourne."

Another bugger bites the dust! Even the papacy tried to save him, but justice prevailed!

Glad to see the gagging order was broken!

Nov 2008
Washington state
Christian Doctor Fired for Refusing to Dispense Birth Control Wins Norway Supreme Court Case
Christian Doctor Fired for Refusing to Dispense Birth Control Wins Norway Supreme Court Case

A Catholic doctor who was fired over her objection to birth control has won a landmark case in Norway's Supreme Court.

In a ruling last Thursday, Norway's highest court sided with Polish Dr. Katarzyna Jachimowicz and ruled that she has the right to refuse conducting a birth control procedure that violates her Catholic beliefs.

Jachimowicz, who has over two decades' experience as a doctor, was let go from her job with General Practitioner Clinic in Sauherad in 2015 after she refused to implant an intrauterine device into a patient seeking a birth control solution.

The doctor refused on grounds that IUDs can act as abortifacient devices and go against the teachings of the Catholic Church.

Although Norway's laws had previously protected the conscience rights of doctors, a new rule was introduced in January 2015 that limited conscience protections for doctors and barred doctors from refusing to provide any method of birth control.
According to the EU Observer, the Supreme Court not only ruled in favor of Jachimowicz but also awarded her the equivalent of about $300,000 in compensation.

Bleken called the ruling not only a "step in the right direction" for doctors but also a victory for "people of faith in all professions."

Another Victory for people of faith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2008
Washington state
So a Muslim court ruling against Islamic anti-blasphemy laws (which are inherently religious) is a win for religious rights? It's a win for secularism!
They wanted to kill her for being a Christian. It’s a win for religious rights in Pakistan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk