Christian Victory Catalog

Mar 2019
Portland, OR
Depends on what your definition of discrimination is. Some think religious beliefs is discrimination if it collides with someone else's actions
If you discriminate because of your religious beliefs, you are still discriminating. Discrimination can be very tough to define, but refusing to bake cakes for gay people is definitely discrimination.

Nov 2008
Washington state
If you discriminate because of your religious beliefs, you are still discriminating. Discrimination can be very tough to define, but refusing to bake cakes for gay people is definitely discrimination.
Would you say an Architect has to do every design he is asked to do. Lets say a person ask an Architect to design a building in Nevada used for Prostitution . He rejects the project because he doesn't agree with the idea of Prostitution. Should he be charged with discrimination?

Mar 2019
Portland, OR
Would you say an Architect has to do every design he is asked to do. Lets say a person ask an Architect to design a building in Nevada used for Prostitution . He rejects the project because he doesn't agree with the idea of Prostitution. Should he be charged with discrimination?
I don't view prostitution as the type of thing that should be protected from discrimination. Should an architect be allowed to refuse to make a Building for black people? For white people? For Christians? For Trump supporters? Even if any of these should be legal is he a jerk for refusing?

Nov 2008
Washington state
I don't view prostitution as the type of thing that should be protected from discrimination. Should an architect be allowed to refuse to make a Building for black people? For white people? For Christians? For Trump supporters? Even if any of these should be legal is he a jerk for refusing?
No one is refusing service because they are Gay, Black or whatever a person thinks they are. Service is being refused because of the activities a person does.

Mar 2019
Portland, OR
No one is refusing service because they are Gay, Black or whatever a person thinks they are. Service is being refused because of the activities a person does.
Black people don't get refused service because of anti-discrimination laws. It sounds like you are ok with refusing service based on activities. Do those activities have to be directly related to the refusal of service? What about beliefs? Can service be refused based on what the customer believes? Can we refuse service to Nazis?

Nov 2008
Washington state
Black people don't get refused service because of anti-discrimination laws. It sounds like you are ok with refusing service based on activities. Do those activities have to be directly related to the refusal of service? What about beliefs? Can service be refused based on what the customer believes? Can we refuse service to Nazis?
I would if they are celebrating a hate crime murdering the Jews.

Nov 2008
Washington state
If he is refusing to do business with Black people because they are black, that's discrimination. If he is refusing to design a whore house because his doesn't agree with what the business is about, I think he should have that right, don't you?

Mar 2019
"US" of A
Since Christians have been winning Court Cases recently, its about time I started a thread celebrating this. The biggest victory was the Masterpiece Bakery case where Jack Phillips won 7-2. Baker who refused to make cake for gay wedding: 'I don't discriminate'
I believe this thread was needed to celebrate the victories of cases in these times of wide spread hostilities that have led to animus even by our government towards religious people if their beliefs don't line up with current social trends. The tides are turning , so feel free to share any victories Christians have won with a link to the case.

Yes, yes, the poor downtrodden religiosos who slaughter those who do not believe.

Mar 2019
"US" of A
If he is refusing to do business with Black people because they are black, that's discrimination. If he is refusing to design a whore house because his doesn't agree with what the business is about, I think he should have that right, don't you?
The only people who should have rights agree with those assuming they should be in control of rights, that's the american way. Rights never came from your god.

Nov 2008
Washington state
The only people who should have rights agree with those assuming they should be in control of rights, that's the american way. Rights never came from your god.
Then you agree that anyone that has a design business has to take every job that comes along or that's discrimination? I must have discriminated many times because I never take every job that people ask me to do.