Christianity Check

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
I already addressed other sins. No Christians do not excuse other sins. Yes, there are leaders who have participated in these acts, but Christians are aware that they sin and must ask for forgiveness. Life is a daily struggle, and nobody is immune from sin.

Christians believe that when Jesus returns, the 2nd Coming, all will be judged. God will sort it all out. On earth, we are not perfect, make mistakes and do things that are wrong. This is true of everyone, not just leaders.
And yet, today's Christians seem to excuse the president and his many, many, sins while bashing gays for having been born gay. Why do you think that is?

Nov 2008
Washington state
What does this have to do with perverts following Jesus? I don't believe in god or jesus. The whole god and jesus story is the biggest scam perpetrated on mankind. Trump's a pervert and claims to follow the Christian philosophy. You said perverts don't follow jesus. I called you on your bullshit. Just more hypocritical bullshit from the Religious Right Wing Wacko's.
You are like Ford, what you dream up you think is true. There is more evidence of Christ and his teachings then anyone that’s ever lived. You just choose to ignore it. That’s ok, people ignore facts all time and inherit the consequences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2008
Washington state
So it is said by the authors of the texts. That doesn't prove authenticity, and I doubt it would hold up in a court of law...that's silly.
You could make the same claim as a judge in a court, but that’s not the procedure they use.

Nov 2018
Maryland
And yet, today's Christians seem to excuse the president and his many, many, sins while bashing gays for having been born gay. Why do you think that is?
We had two basic choices in the 2016 election. We could have voted for a woman, who is perhaps the most corrupt person ever to be Sec. of State. A liar, a cheater, and a woman who would continue Obama's failed policies.

Or, we had the choice of going in a different direction, choose a guy who had his own issues, but didn't abandon men pleading for help in Bengazhi, didn't destroy emails, didn't raise billions of dollars for his campaign, didn't know the debate questions in advance, and who told us what he was going to do.
He is far from a perfect man. But, I wasn't looking for a saint when I voted for Trump. I voted for his policies, which I felt were sound. Hillary wanted open borders. I do not want open borders. Hillary wanted to raise taxes even higher and I don't think she had any plans on doing away with oppressive regulations on businesses.

So, I, like millions of other Americans, decided to vote for Trump. If that bothers you, too damn bad!! This is a free country, and I will vote for the candidate of my choosing. I don't need a "moral" lesson from anyone who is a member of a Party that supports killing babies at birth, wants to kill cows, do away with airplanes, and basically destroy our country as we know it. I do not apologize for voting for Donald Trump.

And, I will vote for him again in 2020.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
We had two basic choices in the 2016 election. We could have voted for a woman, who is perhaps the most corrupt person ever to be Sec. of State. A liar, a cheater, and a woman who would continue Obama's failed policies.

Or, we had the choice of going in a different direction, choose a guy who had his own issues, but didn't abandon men pleading for help in Bengazhi, didn't destroy emails, didn't raise billions of dollars for his campaign, didn't know the debate questions in advance, and who told us what he was going to do.
He is far from a perfect man. But, I wasn't looking for a saint when I voted for Trump. I voted for his policies, which I felt were sound. Hillary wanted open borders. I do not want open borders. Hillary wanted to raise taxes even higher and I don't think she had any plans on doing away with oppressive regulations on businesses.

So, I, like millions of other Americans, decided to vote for Trump. If that bothers you, too damn bad!! This is a free country, and I will vote for the candidate of my choosing. I don't need a "moral" lesson from anyone who is a member of a Party that supports killing babies at birth, wants to kill cows, do away with airplanes, and basically destroy our country as we know it. I do not apologize for voting for Donald Trump.

And, I will vote for him again in 2020.
I see. So, it was more voting against Clinton than voting for Trump.

And now? Why is it necessary to support a man who is a serial liar and adulterer? Are you ready to give him a second term, without even knowing who his opponent will be?

Nov 2018
Maryland
I see. So, it was more voting against Clinton than voting for Trump.

And now? Why is it necessary to support a man who is a serial liar and adulterer? Are you ready to give him a second term, without even knowing who his opponent will be?
As I said, I liked Trump's agenda vs Hillary.

Hillary is a serial liar and did some pretty seedy things. She defended a rapists against a young girl.

I don't see any Democrat running for office, that has any values or morals.

Unless Trump does something that I find reprehensible, I will vote for him.

Rape Victim: Hillary Laughed At Me And Blamed Me For Getting ...
Rape Victim: Hillary Clinton Laughed At Me And Blamed Me For Getting Raped. October 11, 2016 By Bre Payton. When Kathy Shelton was 12 years old, she was raped by Thomas Alfred Taylor, a 41-year-old man who served less than a year in prison after Hillary Clinton got him off on a legal technicality.
Rape Victim: Hillary Laughed At Me And Blamed Me For Getting Raped

She defended a man against a girl who accused him of rape.

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
You could make that claim in court to denounce a witness, but judges and jurors aren’t supposed to make judgments based on opinions

Immaterial to the point. The accounts wouldn't stand up in court and it could be demonstrated that they may have been compromised (therefore hearsay). I have already proved thus for you on several occasions and whether you believe it or not doesn't matter one jot.