Christianity Check

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
As I said, I liked Trump's agenda vs Hillary.

Hillary is a serial liar and did some pretty seedy things. She defended a rapists against a young girl.

I don't see any Democrat running for office, that has any values or morals.

Unless Trump does something that I find reprehensible, I will vote for him.

Rape Victim: Hillary Laughed At Me And Blamed Me For Getting ...
Rape Victim: Hillary Clinton Laughed At Me And Blamed Me For Getting Raped. October 11, 2016 By Bre Payton. When Kathy Shelton was 12 years old, she was raped by Thomas Alfred Taylor, a 41-year-old man who served less than a year in prison after Hillary Clinton got him off on a legal technicality.
Rape Victim: Hillary Laughed At Me And Blamed Me For Getting Raped

She defended a man against a girl who accused him of rape.
The rape victim allegation is not credible.

Trump can match her lie for lie, and still have many more to his credit.

Trump also did some "pretty seedy" things. What president has ever been successfully sued for fraud?

You think the voters chose the lesser of two evils. I think they chose the greater.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Immaterial to the point. The accounts wouldn't stand up in court and it could be demonstrated that they may have been compromised (therefore hearsay). I have already proved thus for you on several occasions and whether you believe it or not doesn't matter one jot.
You are basing your findings on opinion. There is physical evidence of each authors writings , combine that with multiple other authors writing of Christ, your idea of hearsay is pretty remote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2011
Washington State
You are like Ford, what you dream up you think is true. There is more evidence of Christ and his teachings then anyone that’s ever lived. You just choose to ignore it. That’s ok, people ignore facts all time and inherit the consequences

You are like Trump. You call yourself a Christian yet your actions and words say something else. You can be a Christian and a Trump supporter but you can't be both without looking ridiculous. You seem to be bewildered.

"No man can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude without finally getting bewildered as to which may be true."

- Hawthorne

Nov 2008
Washington state
You are like Trump. You call yourself a Christian yet your actions and words say something else. You can be a Christian and a Trump supporter but you can't be both without looking ridiculous. You seem to be bewildered.

"No man can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude without finally getting bewildered as to which may be true."

- Hawthorne
Trump is not perfect and neither am I. The point is he believes in Christ and is trying to make his life better. You on the other hand must think your perfect because no one but you rises to a level of perfection you embrace. I see a man being falsely accused because that’s the best Democrats can do after Hillary lost. Not much of a message you have there

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
You are basing your findings on opinion.
No, it's based upon history and textual analysis.

There is physical evidence of each authors writings ,
Not contemporary and physical evidence dating to the 2nd century AD does not prove the quotes correct.

combine that with multiple other authors writing of Christ, your idea of hearsay is pretty remote
Coupled with the contradictions, the interpolations, the errors and assumptions, I'd say the possibility of some of it at least being hearsay is pretty good.

Your reason is overcome by your belief system.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Trump is not perfect and neither am I. The point is he believes in Christ and is trying to make his life better. You on the other hand must think your perfect because no one but you rises to a level of perfection you embrace. I see a man being falsely accused because that’s the best Democrats can do after Hillary lost. Not much of a message you have there

Trump is a fraud and conman. He is not a Christian. He is not a conservative, either. He is, or tries to paint himself as, whatever he thinks his audience wants.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
The rape victim allegation is not credible.

Trump can match her lie for lie, and still have many more to his credit.

Trump also did some "pretty seedy" things. What president has ever been successfully sued for fraud?

You think the voters chose the lesser of two evils. I think they chose the greater.
The voters chose the right person for the job. If Hillary were President, our economy would already be in deep trouble, illegals will be invading our country even more than they are now. Many millions would be on food stamps and welfare and Hillary's crooked work with the Russians would not have been made known. Of course, leftists are still unaware that she is deeply entwined in election fraud.

Trump is by far the lesser of two evils. Hillary would probably have broken several laws over the last two years, but would not be held accountable for any of her evil activity.

Oct 2011
Washington State
Trump is not perfect and neither am I. The point is he believes in Christ and is trying to make his life better.
Trump doesn't give a damn about you but you're right, Trump's trying to make HIS life better.

You on the other hand must think your perfect because no one but you rises to a level of perfection you embrace.
No, I'm not perfect by any means. But I don't go around preaching about how other people are immoral then vote for a HUGELY IMMORAL PERSON. You seem to forget about the fact that the Republican Party is the party of morals. You've been preaching morals or should I say the immorality of others here on PH, then do the outrageous hypocritical thing and vote for the most disgusting, immoral, selfish, sorry excuse for a President. It's so anti-christian it's absurd.

I see a man being falsely accused because that’s the best Democrats can do after Hillary lost. Not much of a message you have
You lost me at I see a man.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Trump doesn't give a damn about you but you're right, Trump's trying to make HIS life better.

No, I'm not perfect by any means. But I don't go around preaching about how other people are immoral then vote for a HUGELY IMMORAL PERSON. You seem to forget about the fact that the Republican Party is the party of morals. You've been preaching morals or should I say the immorality of others here on PH, then do the outrageous hypocritical thing and vote for the most disgusting, immoral, selfish, sorry excuse for a President. It's so anti-christian it's absurd.

You lost me at I see a man.
You have an opinion, got proof?