Christianity Check

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
The voters chose the right person for the job. If Hillary were President, our economy would already be in deep trouble, illegals will be invading our country even more than they are now. Many millions would be on food stamps and welfare and Hillary's crooked work with the Russians would not have been made known. Of course, leftists are still unaware that she is deeply entwined in election fraud.

Trump is by far the lesser of two evils. Hillary would probably have broken several laws over the last two years, but would not be held accountable for any of her evil activity.
It's good that you believe all of that. We have who we have as president, flawed though he is. At least, he hasn't started any shooting wars, just trade wars. That alone makes up for a lot of shortcomings.

Oct 2011
Washington State
You have an opinion, got proof?
Dude, I just slammed the door on your whole fake Christian reasoning for voting for Trump.

Do I have proof of what? That Trump's a disgusting, immoral, racist pig. It's obvious. If you can't see it from a Christian's perspective then I can't help you. Pray hard.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Dude, I just slammed the door on your whole fake Christian reasoning for voting for Trump.

Do I have proof of what? That Trump's a disgusting, immoral, racist pig. It's obvious. If you can't see it from a Christian's perspective then I can't help you. Pray hard.
OPINION due to your Progressive ideology. It’s affected by the loss Hillary had combined with hating Christians just because they oppose every immoral act Progressives try to force on Americans . We don’t want to kill a baby five minutes before they are born, nor do we want your idea of government taking hamburgers away from us or stopping us from flying airplanes. Take your Communist attitude elsewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Last night I watched a doc about Fred Rogers. I did not know he was a Presbyterian minister. I never watched his show because he wasn't on television when I was a kid, but I have to say his zealotry about children's programming and the concept of telling kids they were special was quite brilliant when you really stop and look at why he did the stuff he did.

He was devoted to the concept of loving your neighbor and never apologized for that. You got to wonder about this people in this country who lament the idea of building up the self esteem of small children because they might end up believing they are better than they are. Fox News actually called Rogers "evil" for this.

Sad.

Oct 2011
Washington State
OPINION due to your Progressive ideology. It’s affected by the loss Hillary had combined with hating Christians just because they oppose every immoral act Progressives try to force on Americans.
There you go again. You oppose every immoral act by Progressives but you side with Trump when it comes to his immoralities? You might want to quit shooting yourself in the foot before you don't have a leg to stand on.

We don’t want to kill a baby five minutes before they are born,
You want a baby born just not properly fed, educated, or born in an environment worth living. Pretty selfish really.

Personally I don't believe in abortion and no one is ripping babies from the womb 5 minutes before they're born. That's a lie. I do, however, respect women's rights to their own body. Do you want someone to tell you what to do with your body?

nor do we want your idea of government taking hamburgers away from us or stopping us from flying airplanes.
To the bold, do you mean hamberders?.......and what the fuck are you talking about?

Take your Communist attitude elsewhere
Boy, that's was a diversion. Jesus Christ, have you been drinking? Talk about going off topic. How did you make the jump from talking about Christian Hypocrisy to I'm a Communist? But, then, you said that about Obama too......and you were wrong.

It's sad that it took a Black President to teach your Great White Dope about what an honor and privilege it is to govern this country with class then only to have Trump dropped the ball. What a fucking embarrassment!

Nov 2008
Washington state
There you go again. You oppose every immoral act by Progressives but you side with Trump when it comes to his immoralities? You might want to quit shooting yourself in the foot before you don't have a leg to stand on.

You want a baby born just not properly fed, educated, or born in an environment worth living. Pretty selfish really.

Personally I don't believe in abortion and no one is ripping babies from the womb 5 minutes before they're born. That's a lie. I do, however, respect women's rights to their own body. Do you want someone to tell you what to do with your body?

To the bold, do you mean hamberders?.......and what the fuck are you talking about?

Boy, that's was a diversion. Jesus Christ, have you been drinking? Talk about going off topic. How did you make the jump from talking about Christian Hypocrisy to I'm a Communist? But, then, you said that about Obama too......and you were wrong.

It's sad that it took a Black President to teach your Great White Dope about what an honor and privilege it is to govern this country with class then only to have Trump dropped the ball. What a fucking embarrassment!
I have told you what Progressives do and Trump is standing in their way. All you can do is make up lies about Trump while he is unscathed. Try winning an election next time it’s a better way to implement the changes you want. In the mean time Trump is your President, respect the office and the country that elected him

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
Here are some things to chew over, since you seem to be up to snuff with evolution.

The Scientific Case Against Evolution
You and your source make a lot of logical fallacies.

It is not an opinion to say "My neighbor is a crook." It is an assertion and an allegation and it could be a belief. You believe it is and assert it to be true, but it can be proven right or wrong. Do a background check on the person to see if he or she has a criminal record. Bring criminal charges against him or her. Then you can see if he or she is factually a crook or not. An opinion can't be proven right or wrong. See my example on Robocop and Star Wars.

If makes literally no sense at all to say "Their opinion turned out to be false" because an opinion can't be believed or disbelieved or proven right or wrong at any time.

You are playing with words. In logic, this is called a Definist Fallacy.

You make the same Texas Sharpshooter fallacies because the source you consult does the same:

1) Start with a preconceived conclusion: Science disproves Macro-Evolution.
2) Gather up Strawman arguments against evolution from a pseudo-scientific article by the pseudo-science-loving Institute for Creation Research. According to them, evolution says species transform into other species. In reality, Darwin's research says the antithesis: Organisms' hereditary traits never disappear entirely. They're retained in many future generations. The people in ICR and to have never even read The Descent of Man or The Origin of Species.
3) Ignore all the irrefutable evidence for Macro-Evolution. This includes medicine and DNA matches among organisms.

Evolution works like this, Mr. spyydrr:

Organisms grow sexually attracted to one another, copulate and the male's sperm cells jump onto the female's sperm cells. The hybrid attaches itself to the uterary wall and gestates there. Over the period of typically nine months, the fetus grows a head, eyes, arms, legs and a face. Then the offspring is born and its genetic makeup retains features form its parents, grandparents, great parents and even more distant relatives.

Genetic Drift occurs when genes from one population move into another population and change the future generations hereditary features. If a group of blond strong Scandinavians move to Asia and breed with the native inhabitants, their children will have lighter hair and start to lose their long, slanted eyes over time.

The fossil record consistently proves this macro-evolutionary change. At the top of the fossil record, organisms are larger and more complex. As you go down the fossil record, organisms get smaller and more inchoate. At the bottom is the source of all organic life: cellular colonies.

There may be gaps in the fossil record because some fossils look too different. But that is because transitional fossils are hard to carbon date. They are easy to step on, steal and burn. By no means does the inconsistent fossil record disprove Macro-Evolution.

The DNA matches all prove common ancestry. Go get yourself a liver transplant from a cow, a kidney transplant from a pig or any other organ transplant transplant from an ape. It proves we are locked into a complex hereditary web with all other organisms.

The Theory of Evolution is how medicine is developed. Pathogenic cellular colonies have stronger and weaker cells like all populations. When a doctor injects the vaccine into the host's body, the pathogen's weaker cells will be killed immediately but the stronger cells will develop a resistance to the vaccine, reproduce and pass their stronger genes on to their offspring cells. Medical researcher must be very careful to be constantly developing new, updated vaccines because outdated medicine can't kill newly-evolved parasites.

Creationist arguments are based on a False Dichotomy fallacy. They say "Evolution is false, so Creationism must therefore be true." Logic doesn't work that way. They still have to prove Creationism.

Creationism is also a circular argument. They say the creator must exist because we see what can only be described as the creator's creation. They assume the conclusion to be true in the premises.

Here is some homework for you. Come talk to me when you're done.

Logically Fallacious

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
I have told you what Progressives do and Trump is standing in their way. All you can do is make up lies about Trump while he is unscathed. Try winning an election next time it’s a better way to implement the changes you want. In the mean time Trump is your President, respect the office and the country that elected him

The election was rigged. Trump said so himself.