Christianity Check

Oct 2011
Washington State
I have told you what Progressives do and Trump is standing in their way. All you can do is make up lies about Trump while he is unscathed. Try winning an election next time it’s a better way to implement the changes you want. In the mean time Trump is your President, respect the office and the country that elected him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why? Trump doesn't respect the office. Respect my ass.

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
Maybe, he understands what an opinion is and you don't.
No, maybe he shouldn't be giving opinions when he shouldn't be.

You certainly don't know what an opinion is. You misquoted those definitions from Merriam Webster. They don't say anything about facts and falsification.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
You can be a Christian or you can support Trump, you can't do both without looking foolish......and boy, do Christians look foolish.
Not true. If you are a Christian, you know that Jesus is the creator of all things.

Do you think those Christians who supported Bill Clinton were foolish?

Christians may not agree with everything their ruler does, but they know the ruler is there because Jesus made it so.
Christians are to pray for their rulers, even if they disagree with them.

What Does the Bible Say About Rulers? - OpenBible.info
Colossians 1:16 ESV / 11 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.
What Does the Bible Say About Rulers?

Nov 2008
Washington state
You can be a Christian or you can support Trump, you can't do both without looking foolish......and boy, do Christians look foolish.
I sure enjoy all these Christians winning cases against abusive government. I thank Trump for changing the “bad attitude” towards Christians initiated by Obama and Hillary

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
West Coast 4 Life
Probably speaking about Hillary. She has a long trail of dead people that were about to testify against her

I love how you buy into every conspiracy theory that confirms your beliefs. That's why Trump targeted you. Because of how easy to manipulate you are.

Oct 2011
Washington State
Not true. If you are a Christian, you know that Jesus is the creator of all things.
So what?

Do you think those Christians who supported Bill Clinton were foolish?
Bill Clinton was no saint but he wasn't Donald Trump. Christian's raised hell over the Blow Job in the White House but somehow are silent about the Pussy Grab'n Racist.

Christians may not agree with everything their ruler does, but they know the ruler is there because Jesus made it so.
Christians are to pray for their rulers, even if they disagree with them.
:smirk: Just as I suspected, these people are Nutter's.

Colossians 1:16 ESV / 11 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.
What Does the Bible Say About Rulers?
The Right Wing Wacko's philosophies and justifications are enough to make you sick.

Oct 2011
Washington State