Christianity Check

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
So what?

I explained to you that the bible says that Jesus determines who our leaders are.

Bill Clinton was no saint but he wasn't Donald Trump. Christian's raised hell over the Blow Job in the White House but somehow are silent about the Pussy Grab'n Racist.

Bill Clinton was a rapist and molested several women who have accused him. Where have you been? What Trump said and did is nothing compared to your hero.

:smirk: Just as I suspected, these people are Nutter's.

The Right Wing Wacko's philosophies and justifications are enough to make you sick.
I don't care what makes you sick. Leftists make me sick, but I am not going around whining about it. Left-wingnuts spend their time judging Trump, when they have plenty within their own Party who are slime balls.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Are those quotes from Jesus? Or from the author representing the Emperor of Rome and later King James by the channeling of Jesus through a person called Paul.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Well Billy, the alternative was unbearable.
God forbid you follow Jesus' message, eh?

"Love is but a song to sing
Fear's the way we die
You can make the mountains ring
Or make the angels cry
Though the bird is on the wing
And you may not know why

Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now ..."