Christianity Check

Jan 2007
God forbid you follow Jesus' message, eh?

"Love is but a song to sing
Fear's the way we die
You can make the mountains ring
Or make the angels cry
Though the bird is on the wing
And you may not know why

Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now ..."
From your man ..Paul: 1 Cor 13

If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Nov 2008
Washington state
Not at Public School Functions. Separation of Christian Right Wing Wacko's and State.
City of Atlanta tried this with a Christian Fire Chief and he won a $1.2 million settlement. Telling Religious people to leave their faith at the door is against the free exercise clause. It’s an invention by liberals to silence those of faith.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2011
Washington State
City of Atlanta tried this with a Christian Fire Chief and he won a $1.2 million settlement. Telling Religious people to leave their faith at the door is against the free exercise clause. It’s an invention by liberals to silence those of faith.
Well good luck. You voting for a Vile, Racist, lying, sick SOB, might just pay off.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Probably speaking about Hillary. She has a long trail of dead people that were about to testify against her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If that's the case, then he thought the election was rigged in his favor.

But, why didn't all those dead people testify against her?

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Not true. If you are a Christian, you know that Jesus is the creator of all things.

Do you think those Christians who supported Bill Clinton were foolish?

Christians may not agree with everything their ruler does, but they know the ruler is there because Jesus made it so.
Christians are to pray for their rulers, even if they disagree with them.

What Does the Bible Say About Rulers? - OpenBible.info
Colossians 1:16 ESV / 11 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.
What Does the Bible Say About Rulers?
Close.

It was actually a different god who put Trump in office:

MT. OLYMPUS (The Borowitz Report)—Partially confirming Sarah Huckabee Sanders’s theory of divine intervention in the 2016 election, Eris, the Greek goddess of chaos, discord, and strife, revealed on Friday that she had wanted Donald J. Trump to be President.

Speaking from her temple on Mt. Olympus, the usually reclusive deity said that Trump was “far and away” her first choice to be President in 2016.