Christianity Check

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
I sure enjoy all these Christians winning cases against abusive government. I thank Trump for changing the “bad attitude” towards Christians initiated by Obama and Hillary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The First Amendment would still have been the law of the land even if Hillary had won. Trump didn't write it. I'm not sure he even knows it exists. He manifestly doesn't know about the 14th. Amendment.

Nov 2008
Washington state
The First Amendment would still have been the law of the land even if Hillary had won. Trump didn't write it. I'm not sure he even knows it exists. He manifestly doesn't know about the 14th. Amendment.
They may admit the first amendment is there while ridiculing their rights of free exercise. Trump is fighting for free exercise and those against it are angry. It helps the GOP win elections

Dec 2014
Opal mining
If you throw out corroboration then you have a point, but to many witnesses negates that idea

As has been brought to your attention a few times, the witness testimony could be an invention of the author(s), and if you compare the sayings within each text, many vary. Then we can discuss the omissions and additions within the texts. Then we can discuss the interpolations, lacunae, and expurgations.

If I include corroboration (that is, evidence outside of the texts) we have absolutely none at all.