Christie will not run

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
BREAKING: Christie won't run for President | CNN Political Ticker

No surprise here. Christie might have started out strong, but the combination of (comparative to his rivals) lack of organization, a disadvantage in fundraising, those few things that would prompt Tea Partier brick shitting and the overall smaller order of winning the open presidency versus taking out the incumbent... it all just makes a four year wait for Christie make sense in every respect. Of the people we know about now, Christie is probably the strongest 2016 contender.

Last edited:
Jun 2011
In a better place than u
I swear the republicans are up excrement creek in this election. The field is so bad even Karl Rove is puking, and Christie didn't stand a chance with his Jihad against unions. Some might pity the bastards... I don't.

Oct 2010
People need to ask the question to him better....

They ask a fat man if he is going to RUN...of course he thinks exercise and says no.

Sorry, felt the need for a Joke..

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
Actually the fact that Christie is overweight potentially helps him more than it hurts him, especially if he were to drop a couple dozen pounds and become only slightly overweight. It creates a certain appeal that some Americans will look for. I.e. "hey this guy isn't perfectly photogenic, and doesn't care."

Jun 2011
In a better place than u
Then again the "corporate fat cat" label would stick to him like flies on shit.