Christie will not run

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
Yes and we certainly don't want the repubs nominating someone who is moderate, hell, they might then stand a chance of winning the general election!:smiley_ROFLMAO:
This really is the status of the GOP right now. Activist primary voters will decline to nominate an electable candidate because their conservative credentials do not square properly. You can pretty much bet any amount you'd like that awareness of this fact played into Christie's decision.

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
Yes and we certainly don't want the repubs nominating someone who is moderate, hell, they might then stand a chance of winning the general election!:smiley_ROFLMAO:
I'll repeat because he's out, they had the package in Pawlenty, totally bat shit crazy but able to charm the pants off indy's and Bluedogs. He would have looked fine on the podium debating Obama without the other crazies getting all the attention AND he wasn't Mormon.

Dec 2010
Southington Connecticut
I swear the republicans are up excrement creek in this election. The field is so bad even Karl Rove is puking, and Christie didn't stand a chance with his Jihad against unions. Some might pity the bastards... I don't.
Even tough FAT MAN is not running don't start counting the chicks before the FAT LADY sings.................

Last edited:
Dec 2010
Southington Connecticut
People need to ask the question to him better....

They ask a fat man if he is going to RUN...of course he thinks exercise and says no.

Sorry, felt the need for a Joke..

Too bad he isn't running think of all the "waisted " FAT jokes. Too bad Belushi died he could have played New Jersey Fats if Tubby from Tea Neck ran.

Tea Neck is still in jersey right ? Chistie didn't privatize it and sell it to New Jork did he ??

Dec 2010
Southington Connecticut
I'll repeat because he's out, they had the package in Pawlenty, totally bat shit crazy but able to charm the pants off indy's and Bluedogs. He would have looked fine on the podium debating Obama without the other crazies getting all the attention AND he wasn't Mormon.
you do have point in that Chief Many Wives does have that deficit !!!

Oct 2010
Too bad he isn't running think of all the "waisted " FAT jokes. Too bad Belushi died he could have played New Jersey Fats if Tubby from Tea Neck ran.

Tea Neck is still in jersey right ? Chistie didn't privatize it and sell it to New Jork did he ??
very very good.

for everyone who thinks we are wrong for this..some of the people I love the best are BIG people, they do more fat jokes then skinny people do..

Just as I did skinny jokes back when I was 6'3 and 144 lbs.. I was never afraid of bullies..I would just turn sideways and poof I disappeared.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
very very good.

for everyone who thinks we are wrong for this..some of the people I love the best are BIG people, they do more fat jokes then skinny people do..

Just as I did skinny jokes back when I was 6'3 and 144 lbs.. I was never afraid of bullies..I would just turn sideways and poof I disappeared.
Christie says you guys are ignorant. Just now on the television.