Christmas display returns after court win

Nov 2006
That's just being a whiny victim. No one enters into an HOA agreement against their will. I'd never live under an HOA agreement. But, it gets old listening to whiny little victims complain about the harsh rules of their HOA when THEY'RE the ones who agreed to all the rules and to live under them when they chose to purchase a house there. Don't like it? Buy somewhere else.
I'm about to enter into one. Getting a condo on the water with deeded dock. They maintain dock with water and power as well as pool and all the usual. Sounds pretty good to me, I'm sick of lawns gutters and all the crap that goes into maintaining a home. Although I'm keeping and renting the home I have now so I suppose it's not all going away.

Nov 2006
Its a step between an apartment house and a normal house. These HOA homes look all alike and they are stacked on small lots. Your home is built five feet off the property line on both sides with a big fence around it so you feel a little privacy. You can't keep any recreational vehicles there, so boats, trailers, Motorhomes all have to be put in storage. You want to paint your home, better check with the HOA, they only have certain colors your home can be
You just don't like them because they won't let you paint your house with all those colors of the rainbow.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
I'm about to enter into one. Getting a condo on the water with deeded dock. They maintain dock with water and power as well as pool and all the usual. Sounds pretty good to me, I'm sick of lawns gutters and all the crap that goes into maintaining a home. Although I'm keeping and renting the home I have now so I suppose it's not all going away.
When it makes sense, it makes sense. I was probably wrong when I said "never".

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
"Christmas display returns after court win"

Um, you mean that monstrosity Melania came up with? ^

What, did someone sue her over it?

Thx :)

Jan 2007
Irrelevant
Gaudy display of ego and hubris, yippee skippee...
And you think that it is not a display of ego and hubris when the homeowners' association tried to legally prevent him from doing so?

Nobody is buying into your gestapo crap.

he should have donated those thousands this cost to the homeless...guy is an asshole...
He may be an asshole, but the bigger asshole is someone who says what others ought to do with their own property.