Christmas display returns after court win

Nov 2008
Washington state
I don’t have a “way”. I have opinions. I’m not out to help or hinder anything. I’m just expressing my opinion.
So did the Colorado Civil Rights Commission. Just happened to be the wrong one. The Constitution has consequences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Why is it so important for you, as a Christian, that I conform to your view? Why do you wish to force your view on everyone?

Nov 2008
Washington state
Why is it so important for you, as a Christian, that I conform to your view? Why do you wish to force your view on everyone?
The same reason you give your views. I am confident in my views and share them. I have no intention of forcing my views on anyone. If a person is weak in their views they may have convictions

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
The same reason you give your views. I am confident in my views and share them. I have no intention of forcing my views on anyone. If a person is weak in their views they may have convictions

I respond to opposing views when a news story occurs. Christians are the news stories. You don’t hear from me until I have something to respond to. Christians go door to door and make public displays of themselves.
Quite a difference.

Sparta

Former Staff
Aug 2006
Connecticut
Gaudy display of ego and hubris, yippee skippee...he should have donated those thousands this cost to the homeless...guy is an asshole...
Could be worse.

At least he's not on the internet calling people he doesn't know assholes

Nov 2008
Washington state
I respond to opposing views when a news story occurs. Christians are the news stories. You don’t hear from me until I have something to respond to. Christians go door to door and make public displays of themselves.
Quite a difference.
You are thinking of Mormons. Christians don’t go door to door.