Christmas: It's About Being with God

Nov 2008
Washington state
Since you do not understand, or know much of anything about, Judaism, you are not qualified to judge whether someone is following it or not.
So Judaism teaches you to fight against people exercising their religious freedoms? Never heard of that teaching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
So Judaism teaches you to fight against people exercising their religious freedoms? Never heard of that teaching

So Christianity teaches you to hate anyone not like you? Never heard of that teaching. You must belong to a tiny extremist St Petersburg fringe group.

Nov 2008
Washington state
So Christianity teaches you to hate anyone not like you? Never heard of that teaching. You must belong to a tiny extremist St Petersburg fringe group.
I don’t hate anyone, but I question people’s words when they do one thing and practice another

Nov 2008
Washington state
So where's the love for others, the meekness, the kindness, in your perversion of Christianity? Absent. MIA.
This is a debate forum not a personal inquest into a persons religious beliefs. I am delighted you are considering traits that will benefit you though

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
So Judaism teaches you to fight against people exercising their religious freedoms?
I do no such thing, and you saying so over & over again will not make it so. You are just lying and trolling again. You remain unqualified to comment on or judge Judaism or Jews. :mad:
This is ... not a personal inquest into a persons religious beliefs.
Agreed. You should stop doing it.

Nov 2008
Washington state
I do no such thing, and you saying so over & over again will not make it so. You are just lying and trolling again. You remain unqualified to comment on or judge Judaism or Jews. :mad:

Agreed. You should stop doing it.
You are admitted Secularist advocating for separation of church and state. That is not advocating for religious freedoms, that’s advocating for Secularism/Atheism

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
You are admitted Secularist advocating for separation of church and state. That is not advocating for religious freedoms, that’s advocating for Secularism/Atheism
Separation of church and state is not opposite religious freedom. It ensures it, which is why we have it in the Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause.