Christmas: It's About Being with God

Nov 2008
Washington state
And I should care about that why? Since when did you become a "Jewish" expert?

BTW

Fewer than half of Americans consider religion to be an “extremely” or “very” important part of their identity, according to a new study.

The American Family Survey, an annual national survey conducted by the Deseret News and the Center for the Study of Elections and Democracy at Brigham Young University, found that just 43% of Americans viewed religion as a core component of their identity in 2018.

For Millennials and even GenXers, the most common religion is no religion at all. The Nones claim 44% of the 18–29 age group, and nearly that (43%) among those who are 30–44.

This is more than twice their market share among Americans older than 65, just 21% of whom say they are atheist, agnostic, or nothing in particular. However, even that 21% is a five-point rise from where the over-65 group was in 2015, when just 16% identified themselves this way.

Religion declining in importance for many Americans, especially for Millennials - Religion News Service

Or and a "True" Christian would never bash anyone's else religious beliefs.
I didn’t he always attacks Christianity, so I just stood up against his wrong accusations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2008
Washington state
And I should care about that why? Since when did you become a "Jewish" expert?

BTW

Fewer than half of Americans consider religion to be an “extremely” or “very” important part of their identity, according to a new study.

The American Family Survey, an annual national survey conducted by the Deseret News and the Center for the Study of Elections and Democracy at Brigham Young University, found that just 43% of Americans viewed religion as a core component of their identity in 2018.

For Millennials and even GenXers, the most common religion is no religion at all. The Nones claim 44% of the 18–29 age group, and nearly that (43%) among those who are 30–44.

This is more than twice their market share among Americans older than 65, just 21% of whom say they are atheist, agnostic, or nothing in particular. However, even that 21% is a five-point rise from where the over-65 group was in 2015, when just 16% identified themselves this way.

Religion declining in importance for many Americans, especially for Millennials - Religion News Service

Or and a "True" Christian would never bash anyone's else religious beliefs.
I study the Old Testament. Last I heard it isn’t crime in studying the Bible. He thinks it was just written for Jews, and I think Gods word is for all humanity

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
I study the Old Testament. Last I heard it isn’t crime in studying the Bible. He thinks it was just written for Jews, and I think Gods word is for all humanity

Well since only 43% of people in the US "identify" themselves by their religious beliefs, think you are barking up with the wrong tree with God's word is for all humanity.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Well since only 43% of people in the US "identify" themselves by their religious beliefs, think you are barking up with the wrong tree with God's word is for all humanity.
A person has no right telling another person “The Old Testament was only meant for “Judaism”.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
He just did, he says Jesus is not the Messiah consistently. Not born of a virgin as stated in Isaiah said in 7:14.

Yeah, it's common knowledge that most Jewish people don't believe the Jesus is the Messiah. That's not in any way bashing. It's simply a different religious belief

I would think you would be well versed in that by now..