Chuck Todd calls Trump presidency a national emergency

Sep 2016
My own world
Nah, Hillary got the Russian Uranium One cash.
Oh yeah, when was the indictment coming down on her/them for that. Wasn't some retired judge in Utah looking into that when Sessions was still in office like 2 years ago?

Jan 2014
California
It sounds like the Chinese communists have come to see trump as one of their own.

Maybe you could explain how this could possibly be good for the United Sates.
Ms. Labrea,

People driven insane by TDS often carry that opinion.

Jan 2014
California
She asked how it could be good for the United States. You avoid answering.
Mr. Rasselas,

I know my animal magnetism is such that you viscerally respond to my posts like a love sick puppy, but no, she did not ask that.

what she did say, like the TDS sufferer that she is, was "it sounds like the Chinese Communist have come to see trump as one of their own."

Jan 2014
California
Apparently so did everyone else who is not a Trump loyalist. There isn't even more than a handful of Republicans who will say they agree with you.
Mr. Rasselas,

True, rather than provide a counter, you parrot your "awk, awk, Trump loyalist" meme.

Sep 2013
On a hill
Good Lord...:rolleyes:
I have read this transcript too ya know. Why on Earth, would you make such asinine statements, when you already KNOW we BOTH know that the FACTS do NOT support your pathetic continual droning of falsehoods? Do you think repeating this will make it true somehow? Or do you actually read something in that transcript, that does not exist? If its the former...then I'm terribly afraid that I'll have to cut my prose short now and simply...
:lol:
It appears you are engaging in a favorite conservative pastime, projecting.

Reactions: OldGaffer

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
Mr. Rasselas,

I know my animal magnetism is such that you viscerally respond to my posts like a love sick puppy, but no, she did not ask that.

what she did say, like the TDS sufferer that she is, was "it sounds like the Chinese Communist have come to see trump as one of their own."
You yourself quoted it:
Maybe you could explain how this could possibly be good for the United Sates.
She asked you to explain. You're obfuscating.