Chuck Todd calls Trump presidency a national emergency

Jan 2014
California
You yourself quoted it: She asked you to explain. You're obfuscating.
Mr. Rasselas,

I can't explain her insane TDS in which she thinks the President making an off the cuff comment is the same as our President commanding the Chinese to do something.

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
Mr. Rasselas,

I can't explain her insane TDS in which she thinks the President making an off the cuff comment is the same as our President commanding the Chinese to do something.
his form of language would be the same either way. The official WH line is that it was a joke, but that makes no sense. Trump doesn't make jokes. It's not funny. What about it's being 'off the cuff' makes it...what? unimportant? ironic? nonsensical? When the POTUS speaks, his words matter. Pretending that the intemperate and politically inconvenient words are the unimportant or ironic ones is obviously self-serving.

There's nothing in Trump's nonverbal communication when he says this to indicate he's less than serious.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
his form of language would be the same either way. The official WH line is that it was a joke, but that makes no sense. Trump doesn't make jokes. It's not funny. What about it's being 'off the cuff' makes it...what? unimportant? ironic? nonsensical? When the POTUS speaks, his words matter. Pretending that the intemperate and politically inconvenient words are the unimportant or ironic ones is obviously self-serving.

There's nothing in Trump's nonverbal communication when he says this to indicate he's less than serious.
Anything about Schiffs little lying speech that ya find out of line?

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
Anything about Schiffs little lying speech that ya find out of line?
Lying? That's when you say something you know is untrue with the intent of making people believe it's true. Schiff didn't do that...couldn't possibly have done that. I don't think Schiff did anything that isn't on a par with what Trump tweets everyday.

Jan 2014
California

Mr. Rasselas,

LOL, right. Saying that China should investigate is not telling the Chinese to investigate, just like saying "I hope Russia finds those emails" is not telling Russia to find Clinton's emails.

But your TDS has made you so insane that you think it is.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
There is no such thing as TDS.

What we do have is over half the people in this Country concerned about the theft, incompetent people now in the WhiteHouse, those around him who are greedily destrpying our Country.

That is much too long to give silly Initials.

And truthfully we are beginning to despise those who follow like Lemmings behind them. So to make you happy I will admit to this, I have TLDS! Hope that works for you.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Mr. Rasselas,

LOL, right. Saying that China should investigate is not telling the Chinese to investigate, just like saying "I hope Russia finds those emails" is not telling Russia to find Clinton's emails.

But your TDS has made you so insane that you think it is.
So we are not to believe our own ears and eyes when we hear or see things? You are admitting Trump lies every time he opens his mouth? Nice ! Not!

Reactions: DairyHeiress
Jul 2019
Toronto
There is no such thing as TDS.

What we do have is over half the people in this Country concerned about the theft, incompetent people now in the WhiteHouse, those around him who are greedily destrpying our Country.

That is much too long to give silly Initials.

And truthfully we are beginning to despise those who follow like Lemmings behind them. So to make you happy I will admit to this, I have TLDS! Hope that works for you.
GOOD!
You know this is war. Now...watch the Democrats be destroyed by their own lies and hatred.
And when its over and the dust settles...we'll welcome you back to normal time and space because...
While Libbies "claim" morality...they have little to none in their present TDS state.
And we will forgive you.