Chuck Todd Whacks GOP Sen. Kennedy For Peddling Russian Propaganda

CtC

Mar 2019
California
but you adore Trump who has been proven to lie over 13,000 times. You’re so funny
Not really. He is rude ,boisterous ,pompous ,and exagerating. What I enjoy is a much bigger IRA. Saving $2000 in income tax. And pointing out the vast shortcomings of the LYING MEDIA. I like having NATO pay up for their own defense. I like ISIS being destroyed. I like the Fake Global Warming being ignored. I like the deal with Iran being scrapped. I like illegals getting deported. Get the point?

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
llovejim is banned from this thread. Please do not respond to their posts.

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
Ukraine’s role in the 2016 race is undeniable: In the summer of 2016, Kiev’s release of the so-called “black ledger” resulted in Manafort’s ouster from the Trump campaign. The actions of foreign actors—however well-intentioned—directly impacted an American election.
One would imagine Washington media and lawmakers—who spent three years combing through every aspect of Moscow’s interference in our election—might direct similar attention to Kiev’s impact. Yet the Ukrainian angle barely made headlines.
If we want to get serious about safeguarding our electoral process from all foreign actors, not just Moscow-based ones, it’s time to examine Ukraine as well.
On August 14, 2016, The New York Times published a bombshell about what would become known as the “black ledger”—a handwritten document alleging millions of off-the-books payments to Manafort by the Party of Regions, led by his former client Viktor Yanukovych, the ousted pro-Russian president of Ukraine. The Times received the ledger from the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU), an independent government agency.

No where does the the article say Ukraine directly interfered in US elections. More propagated conspiracy by you. Poof.

• Haha
Reactions: the bull59
Apr 2012
What did he lie about....There you go again attacking the messenger so you can deflect the message
What did he tell the truth about. Ukraine did support democrats and tried to influence the election that has been proven