Cities Will Burn

Sep 2016
My own world
You didn't watch the video .... and it's obvious.

And, I am not afriad.

I am well aware of how dangerous Leftist can be.
Actually I did watch this project veritas video and I'm familiar with the way they edit things. The guys message is that fascists are bad people. He says if fascist take over the country there will be fighting and I don't disagree with that. The only way I see that happening is if Trump wins and he gets the majority in the House and Senate as he would not be able to control his fascist tendencies and there will be nothing stopping him.

• Love
Reactions: Friday13

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
Whatever you want to believe in that Alt Left Universe is just fine with me.
Ah, your standard non-thought out , pre-programmed response.
Of course, we both know that the left and the right have their fringe kook jobs. Yet you feel that it's ok to project that everyone on the left believes the same as the loon. So then you also have to apply that standard to the right wing loons. Right?

• Love
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Ah, your standard non-thought out , pre-programmed response.
Of course, we both know that the left and the right have their fringe kook jobs. Yet you feel that it's ok to project that everyone on the left believes the same as the loon. So then you also have to apply that standard to the right wing loons. Right?
This thread is about a Left wing loon who works for the Bernie Sanders campaign and is calling for the mass execution of those who would resist their Fascist government.

You want to talk about right wing loons then start your own thread.

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
This thread is about a Left wing loon who works for the Bernie Sanders campaign and is calling for the mass execution of those who would resist their Fascist government.

You want to talk about right wing loons then start your own thread.
But you are the one trying to paint that behavior onto everyone on the left, so it's only fair that I mention that then the same standards must apply to those on the right. Completely on topic, even if you won't want to acknowledge it.

• Love
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
But you are the one trying to paint that behavior onto everyone on the left, so it's only fair that I mention that then the same standards must apply to those on the right. Completely on topic, even if you won't want to acknowledge it.
How about you go find someone working for the Trump campaign who is talking about mass executing Americans who resist their Fascist style government and then get back with me.

Until then find some other thread to attempt to derail with that imaginary BS.

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
How about you go find someone working for the Trump campaign who is talking about mass executing Americans who resist their Fascist style government and then get back with me.

Until then find some other thread to attempt to derail with that imaginary BS.
No, you can't justify your hypocrisy. Not even a good attempt. All you need to do is go look for some news stories about right wing kooks.
Let me ask you, how many times have you or someone else been called a racist for something some nut job did? Of course, you've never seen it from me. I have higher standards than to stoop to such a level.

Be better.

• Love
Mar 2019
God's Country
I'm pretty sure the cops won't need to call the National Guard to deal with these toddlers. Just set up a giant cage with a "free weed" sign on it.