City Government demands all keys to properties belonging to Cedar Falls residents.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
City Government demands all keys to properties belonging to Cedar Falls residents.

[video=youtube;zFCLiij0CBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zFCLiij0CBA[/video]

Ever see such a thing, this city wants the keys to homes and businesses. They dictate that the residence turn them over. Of course it is for their "safety". The lying scum says it is residential buildings. Here is the double think, it is for apartments and duplexes. If thats not residential then nothing is, no matter how it is zoned.

Opposition organizes to beat key box ordinance

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Why would they need the keys if they're already prepared to kick in the doors?

anonymous

Former Staff
Jun 2008
Passing Through
I think someone needs to challenge this in court and all of those council members that voted for this needs to be removed.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Why would they need the keys if they're already prepared to kick in the doors?
Gee lets put our thinking caps on, warrant less searches comes to mind. What do they call them, delayed notification searches?

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Why hasn't FOX News picked up this story? This is one of their favorite kinds.
They have no problem when it comes to dictatorship or a police state if they think it benefits the repubs.

This is actually a few days old now.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
This is crazy. Only one voted against this measure. I see a lot of city commissioners not having a job come next election.
I would pay dearly for someone to steal the Mayor's house keys and make copies for every resident and business owner in the city.