Clear causal link': Lawyers accuse Kamala Harris of defying Supreme Court by hiding evidence from defense attorneys

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
For you to write that it requires that you overlook all of his other moral character failings. He is a walking moral character fail.

Besides, it's not as cut and dried as you suggest.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article233375207.html

She's not perfectly innocent but she'd still be better than the amoral idiot who currently occupies the White House.

What about the two innocent people she fought to keep in prison?

One is still in prison.

Why are you ok with this?

Thread is not about trump, fuck him, hes a scumbag and doesnt have my vote. Your whataboutism sucks.

So we agree, orange man bad.

Now tell me why you are ok with this piece of human trash as your candidate?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
"Trump listens to prison reform advocates."

Listening is all well and good, now what reforms have actually been instituted as a RESULT of such claimed "listening" in the federal prison system or in specific state prison systems?

derailing.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
You have no idea in the world why you should care that the sitting President is a
sociopath piece of human trash?"
Fucking seriously???

And the trolling begins. For you to think that, you would have to convince me that you are dumb......

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
On the other hand, Trump is a pathological liar and misogynist. The fact he signed one decent bill doesn't negate all of his other faults. It's about seeing the whole picture. Harris is polling lowly so it's highly unlikely she'll be anything more than a historical footnote. It's a matter of being able to logically discern what is important and what is not.

Right, keeping innocent people out of prison is far more important than a sharpie to me.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
And the trolling begins. For you to think that, you would have to convince me that you are dumb......
A poster stated that Trump was a sociopath and human piece of trash.
Your response to that post was "Cool...why would I care?"
Correct or not?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
What about the two innocent people she fought to keep in prison?

One is still in prison.

Why are you ok with this?

Thread is not about trump, fuck him, hes a scumbag and doesnt have my vote. Your whataboutism sucks.

So we agree, orange man bad.

Now tell me why you are ok with this piece of human trash as your candidate?

Yeah? Who will have your vote in the 2020 presidential election if not Trump?