Clear causal link': Lawyers accuse Kamala Harris of defying Supreme Court by hiding evidence from defense attorneys

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
So i missed the part where she releases non violent drug offenders or at least mr. gage whom she put behind bars and fought to keep him there even though hes innocent.
First, as pointed out to you earlier, there's a difference between Harris' unethical behavior and innocence of the accused. I'm sorry you cannot grasp this point.

Second, if true, then the prosecution's misconduct should generate an automatic appeal if not a new trial. Has this been done?

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
You arent answering my question or the topic of the thread my friend.

What does trump have to so with me or this thread?
I answered your question with a question. If you can understand how people could support a sociopath like Trump, then you can understand how people can support Harris*. Explain one, and you explain the other.

* I would dispute that she is a sociopath, but will attribute that to her for purposes of this discussion.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I answered your question with a question. If you can understand how people could support a sociopath like Trump, then you can understand how people can support Harris*. Explain one, and you explain the other.

* I would dispute that she is a sociopath, but will attribute that to her for purposes of this discussion.

But that assumes shit not the topic or a position i hold. Its a deflection.

So you dont think shes a sociopath? Can you comment on the two cases she fought to keep innocent people in prison?

Nov 2013
NY
Funny a not too long ago she was laughing about the pot heads she put in prison, and her own use. Suddenly shes for reform?

End mandatory minimums? Increase minimums for gun crims, not ban and confiscste guns from law abiding citizens, thats what fascists do.
So what ? She's running for President now. She can change.

Trump was pro choice back in his life.
He was friends with the Clintons.

He didn't believe in Presidents golfing all the time (he actually even claimed he himself would NEVER do that).

He spoke out vehemently against the idea of a US President meeting with Kim Jon Un.

He criticized President Obama in 2012 for considering talking to the Taliban.

So, Kamala Harris today takes a different stance on criminal justice than she did early in her career. That's called moving on, evolving, learning from experience, and insight.

It's a liberal concept though.

Reactions: Dragonfly5

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
But that assumes shit not the topic or a position i hold.
Not at all. If you can understand how people can support a sociopath like Trump, then you can understand how people can support a sociopath, and you answer your own question. If not, then you will not understand any answer to your question.

Reactions: NeoVsMatrix

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
So what ? She's running for President now. She can change.

Trump was pro choice back in his life.
He was friends with the Clintons.

He didn't believe in Presidents golfing all the time (he actually even claimed he himself would NEVER do that).

He spoke out vehemently against the idea of a US President meeting with Kim Jon Un.

He criticized President Obama in 2012 for considering talking to the Taliban.

So, Kamala Harris today takes a different stance on criminal justice than she did early in her career. That's called moving on, evolving, learning from experience, and insight.

It's a liberal concept though.

Trump isnt the topic. Focus, your whataboutism, sucks

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Not at all. If you can understand how people can support a sociopath like Trump, then you can understand how people can support a sociopath, and you answer your own question. If not, then you will not understand any answer to your question.

Lol ian my man, come on, im asking you a specific question

Nov 2013
NY
Trump isnt the topic. Focus, your whataboutism, sucks
I simply use the current President to teach you about evolving viewpoints, principles, and policies. Using real life examples is a proven teaching method.

For example, the "previous" Pesident, Mr. Obama, he also had a change of heart during his presidency, he evolved his viewpoint on same sex marriage over the years...

Are you feeling better now, now that there's a non-Trump example for evolving opinions ?

Btw, if these teaching moments are supposed to really stick with you, you have to focus on the topic at hand.. you can't let yourself get distracted all the time with your Trump obsession.

Reactions: Davocrat

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I simply use the current President to teach you about evolving viewpoints, principles, and policies. Using real life examples is a proven teaching method.

For example, the "previous" Pesident, Mr. Obama, he also had a change of heart during his presidency, he evolved his viewpoint on same sex marriage over the years...

Are you feeling better now, now that there's a non-Trump example for evolving opinions ?

Btw, if these teaching moments are supposed to really stick with you, you have to focus on the topic at hand.. you can't let yourself get distracted all the time with your Trump obsession.

What trump obsession?

Why post such jerky shit?

You seem to want to talk about everyone but kamala....

If she genuinely changed her mind, why not state to release George gage?