Clear causal link': Lawyers accuse Kamala Harris of defying Supreme Court by hiding evidence from defense attorneys

Nov 2013
NY
What trump obsession?

Why post such jerky shit?

You seem to want to talk about everyone but kamala....

If she genuinely changed her mind, why not state to release George gage?
You want to join her campaign.. become her advisor ?
What qualifies you to tell other people what they are supposed to do in order to support their own cause ?
If she were asking the current administration to release that guy... you then would swing over to her camp, support her and vote for her ?
Is that it ?

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
You want to join her campaign.. become her advisor ?
What qualifies you to tell other people what they are supposed to do in order to support their own cause ?
If she were asking the current administration to release that guy... you then would swing over to her camp, support her and vote for her ?
Is that it ?

She should be in prison for her actions and behaviors. This is a debate forum, I will comment how I see fit. sux 4 u.

Nov 2013
NY
She should be in prison for her actions and behaviors. This is a debate forum, I will comment how I see fit. sux 4 u.
Oh so in the end this is again nothing more than another pointless rant "If I had anything to say in this world, I would put her in jail...".
Hope it makes you feel better, you sure put a lot of effort into it.

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
Oh so in the end this is again nothing more than another pointless rant "If I had anything to say in this world, I would put her in jail...".
Hope it makes you feel better, you sure put a lot of effort into it.

indeed, I am a huge prison reform advocate, have been so since about the middle of the bush term. I would vote for a democrat who was serious about releasing all non-violent drug offenders and expunging thier records.

Kamala once said we shouldn't do that because we wouldn't have enough prison labor.

One of us here is a fascist.

Nov 2013
NY
indeed, I am a huge prison reform advocate, have been so since about the middle of the bush term. I would vote for a democrat who was serious about releasing all non-violent drug offenders and expunging thier records.

Kamala once said we shouldn't do that because we wouldn't have enough prison labor.

One of us here is a fascist.
Harris also pushed for more systemic reforms. Her most successful program as district attorney, “Back on Track,” allowed first-time drug offenders, including drug dealers, to get a high school diploma and a job instead of prison time. Adams, Harris’s spokesperson, noted that the program started in 2005, “when most prosecutors were using a ‘tough on crime’ approach.”

Kamala Harris’s controversial record on criminal justice, explained

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
Harris also pushed for more systemic reforms. Her most successful program as district attorney, “Back on Track,” allowed first-time drug offenders, including drug dealers, to get a high school diploma and a job instead of prison time. Adams, Harris’s spokesperson, noted that the program started in 2005, “when most prosecutors were using a ‘tough on crime’ approach.”

wow...

She also laughed about her own drug use while she prosevuted and put in prison over 1500 non violent drug offenders.

Kamala Harris’ A.G. Office Tried to Keep Inmates Locked Up for Cheap Labor

"“Extending 2-for-1 credits to all minimum custody inmates at this time would severely impact fire camp participation—a dangerous outcome while California is in the middle of a difficult fire season and severe drought,” lawyers for Harris wrote in the filing, noting that the fire camp program required physical fitness in addition to a level of clearance that allowed the felon to be offsite. "

She's a fucking sociopath.

"Not only that, they noted, draining the prisons of “minimum custody inmates” would deplete the labor force both internally and in local communities where low-level, non-violent offenders worked for pennies on the dollar collecting trash and tending to city parks. A federal three-judge panel ordered both sides to confer about the plaintiffs’ demands, and the state agreed to extend the 2-for-1 credits to all eligible minimum security prisoners. "

A SOCIOPATH.

Nov 2013
NY
wow...

She also laughed about her own drug use while she prosevuted and put in prison over 1500 non violent drug offenders.

Kamala Harris’ A.G. Office Tried to Keep Inmates Locked Up for Cheap Labor

"“Extending 2-for-1 credits to all minimum custody inmates at this time would severely impact fire camp participation—a dangerous outcome while California is in the middle of a difficult fire season and severe drought,” lawyers for Harris wrote in the filing, noting that the fire camp program required physical fitness in addition to a level of clearance that allowed the felon to be offsite. "

She's a fucking sociopath.

"Not only that, they noted, draining the prisons of “minimum custody inmates” would deplete the labor force both internally and in local communities where low-level, non-violent offenders worked for pennies on the dollar collecting trash and tending to city parks. A federal three-judge panel ordered both sides to confer about the plaintiffs’ demands, and the state agreed to extend the 2-for-1 credits to all eligible minimum security prisoners. "

A SOCIOPATH.
For example, Harris’s office fought to release fewer prisoners, even after the US Supreme Court found that overcrowding in California prisons was so bad that it amounted to unconstitutional cruel and unusual punishment. At one point, her lawyers argued that the state couldn’t release some prisoners because it would deplete its pool for prison labor but Harris quickly clarified that she was not aware her office was going with that argument until it was reported by media.

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
For example, Harris’s office fought to release fewer prisoners, even after the US Supreme Court found that overcrowding in California prisons was so bad that it amounted to unconstitutional cruel and unusual punishment. At one point, her lawyers argued that the state couldn’t release some prisoners because it would deplete its pool for prison labor but Harris quickly clarified that she was not aware her office was going with that argument until it was reported by media.

Right, she has NOOOOO idea..... She argued herself in other cases to keep people locked up, so you take this sociopath at her word?

George Gage...... innocent..... still in prison.

Nov 2013
NY
Right, she has NOOOOO idea..... She argued herself in other cases to keep people locked up, so you take this sociopath at her word?

George Gage...... innocent..... still in prison.
Where's the link of a case from 1999/2000 to Kamala Harris, please ?

George Gage

Even in 2015, she was not the prosecutor defending in front of the Ninth Circuit court.

So why is your beef with HER ??

Jan 2012
SoCal
You clearly do not understand the Chewbacca defense.
Chewbacca defense - Wikipedia

As it notes, it is a classic red herring. There is nothing about Trump support that can explain anything at all about Harris support. In fact if Democrats are taken at their word, then a good chunk of Trump supporters would never be persuadable to a rationale or sane Democratic candidate. Their support in Trump is based off their bad beliefs, and bad outcomes in life. They are bad people supporting another bad person.
Not at all. If you can understand how people can support a sociopath like Trump, then you can understand how people can support a sociopath, and you answer your own question. If not, then you will not understand any answer to your question.
I answered your question with a question. If you can understand how people could support a sociopath like Trump, then you can understand how people can support Harris*. Explain one, and you explain the other.

* I would dispute that she is a sociopath, but will attribute that to her for purposes of this discussion.
Your question though presumes nothing more than home team and a moral ambiguity. Is that really what you want to portray for the Democratic Party or Harris supporters? They are just like Trump supporters but they just picked a different team? One is Crips and one is Bloods and they both are gangs and neither needs to be right because its just about getting what is yours and surviving?

Why vote against Trump then? Why pick anyone different? If all these candidates are just variations on a theme of a sick system or the regular state of humanity then why worry about it at all?

There isn’t a right or wrong. This is just the human condition. This week Bloods kill Crips. Next week Crips kill Bloods. One week Trump is the mentally unfit president, in a couple years it will be someone else pretending to help under different false pretenses achieving the same miserable outcome where slightly different people still suffer and get hurt.

Is that really our only choices? Are we to believe that anyone who will pick bad is just going to pick a different bad?