Clear these up for me Republicans

Apr 2014
Maryland
I know you don’t think Trump is a pathological liar and he knows you will believe whatever he says. What can you clear up a few things for me trump brags about these things that are lies.

1. Trump took credit for the Prime Minister of Ethiopia receiving the Nobel prize. He had absolutely nothing to do with it please explain why he took credit

2-Trump posted about the declining of cancer death rate in the United States and took credit for it. But the reality is he proposed cutting federal funding for cancer research

3-He takes credit for people saying merry Christmas and says it is because of his leader ship and that is absolutely ridiculous

4 Trump took credit for Apple opening a Texas plant but in fact the facility had been operating since 2013. He made the same decorations from Pennsylvania to Louisiana when they were open before he even became president

5 But this one is my favorite. He signed a bipartisan act to mint a commemorative coin for the centennial of women getting the right to vote. He said out loud that he is surprised it wasn’t done along time ago but bragged now that he is president things happen. But he was too stupid to realize that the centennial wasn’t until now!

6 Another funny one is when the Boston Red Sox came to the White House he hi ted that their visit to him might have something to do with them winning. But after that tweet they finished the season with 84 - 78 record

7-He bragged that one of his proudest moments was getting a veterans choice program approved
. In fact the plan was sponsored by Bernie Sanders and John McCain and then signed into law by Barack Obama in 2014

8 He also brags about things that he fixed that he didn’t. He brags that North Korea’s denuclearization was fixed when it was not happening. It’s the same thing that he rescued the farmers but it was he who created the crisis with the Chinese tariffs. It’s like me starting a fire and then pouring water on it and bragging that I saved us

9- When the stock market goes up he takes the credit for it but when the stock market goes down it’s not his fault

May 2019
Backatown, USA
I know you don’t think Trump is a pathological liar and he knows you will believe whatever he says. What can you clear up a few things for me trump brags about these things that are lies.

1. Trump took credit for the Prime Minister of Ethiopia receiving the Nobel prize. He had absolutely nothing to do with it please explain why he took credit

2-Trump posted about the declining of cancer death rate in the United States and took credit for it. But the reality is he proposed cutting federal funding for cancer research

3-He takes credit for people saying merry Christmas and says it is because of his leader ship and that is absolutely ridiculous

4 Trump took credit for Apple opening a Texas plant but in fact the facility had been operating since 2013. He made the same decorations from Pennsylvania to Louisiana when they were open before he even became president

5 But this one is my favorite. He signed a bipartisan act to mint a commemorative coin for the centennial of women getting the right to vote. He said out loud that he is surprised it wasn’t done along time ago but bragged now that he is president things happen. But he was too stupid to realize that the centennial wasn’t until now!

6 Another funny one is when the Boston Red Sox came to the White House he hi ted that their visit to him might have something to do with them winning. But after that tweet they finished the season with 84 - 78 record

7-He bragged that one of his proudest moments was getting a veterans choice program approved
. In fact the plan was sponsored by Bernie Sanders and John McCain and then signed into law by Barack Obama in 2014

8 He also brags about things that he fixed that he didn’t. He brags that North Korea’s denuclearization was fixed when it was not happening. It’s the same thing that he rescued the farmers but it was he who created the crisis with the Chinese tariffs. It’s like me starting a fire and then pouring water on it and bragging that I saved us

9- When the stock market goes up he takes the credit for it but when the stock market goes down it’s not his fault
Yesterday he took credit for "saving" Obamacare's pre-existing conditions protection. The same protections he has been trying to kill.
It's amazing that people believe a word out of his mouth.

Last edited:
Apr 2014
Maryland
Yesterday he took credit for "saving" Obamacare's pre-existing conditions protection. The same protections he has been trying to kill.
It's amazing that people believe a word out of his mouth.

Remember he said that.
they would defend him no matter what That was a great cartoon in the Washington post about his killing the Iranian general. It was each lie he told every day and then at the end it said it doesn’t matter though they’ll believe me anyway.
imminent?4 embassies?Doesn’t matter , his base believes him no matter what

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
Remember he said that.
they would defend him no matter what That was a great cartoon in the Washington post about his killing the Iranian general. It was each lie he told every day and then at the end it said it doesn’t matter though they’ll believe me anyway.
imminent?4 embassies?Doesn’t matter , his base believes him no matter what
Let’s not forget that the Red Sox stopped winning when it was found out they were cheating. Red Sox are next on the chopping block after the Astros.

May 2019
West Haven

Not Republican but I’ll take a shot.
1) Ethiopia would have been flooded without Trump so he deserves it.
2)If death rates are declining they don’t need more funding.
3) We all know that the only important thing about Christmas is that the Walton clan gets richer.
4) Fake News
5) Without Trump there never would have been a centennial. Nobody has ever done a centennial like him.
6) The Red Sox suck
7) Fake News Obama never did anything but play golf
8) So what commie
9) Nobody knows the stock market better than Trump. He’s like a real jenius when it comes to the stock market.

How’d I do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
May 2019
midwest
Not Republican but I’ll take a shot.
1) Ethiopia would have been flooded without Trump so he deserves it.
2)If death rates are declining they don’t need more funding.
3) We all know that the only important thing about Christmas is that the Walton clan gets richer.
4) Fake News
5) Without Trump there never would have been a centennial. Nobody has ever done a centennial like him.
6) The Red Sox suck
7) Fake News Obama never did anything but play golf
8) So what commie
9) Nobody knows the stock market better than Trump. He’s like a real jenius when it comes to the stock market.

How’d I do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:cool: