Climate Activists Use Kids to Fuel Hysteria

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Then the Leftists get upset, “how dare you attack a child.” After you pick apart what Greta ,Emma and David Hogg said in all the speeches, interviews and public appearances

Apr 2014
Maryland
If she is not old enough to be criticized, then she is not old enough to be taken seriously.
you aren’t criticizing what she says, of course you can disagree.....you’re creating vile personal attacks But becuase obviously you don’t know very bright young adults, doesn’t mean she isn’t one . Young people with causes must be brainwashed I your world. I guess The neo nazis are brain washed by Trumpers

Oct 2019
Earth
you aren’t criticizing what she says, of course you can disagree.....you’re creating vile personal attacks But becuase obviously you don’t know very bright young adults, doesn’t mean she isn’t one . Young people with causes must be brainwashed I your world. I guess The neo nazis are brain washed by Trumpers
Yes, like that teenager that discovered a means to tackle the volume of plastics in the ocean. He brought something to the table, but I suspect most have not heard of that youth.

There is no substance to what Greta is shouting at the world. There is no science to her position. Instead, they took that crazy dude with "the end is near" sign and hired on an actress to spread the message.

The only valid counter to her is to point out that she's little more than an angry wind up doll.

Nov 2016
USA

Pathetic adults have filled this gullible girl with hysterical lies and exaggerations about climate change. The left will use kids, to their own political non-scientific claims.
I’ve been asking for proof for those ugly allegations, to no avail.