Climate Activists Use Kids to Fuel Hysteria

Apr 2014
Maryland
Yes, like that teenager that discovered a means to tackle the volume of plastics in the ocean. He brought something to the table, but I suspect most have not heard of that youth.

There is no substance to what Greta is shouting at the world. There is no science to her position. Instead, they took that crazy dude with "the end is near" sign and hired on an actress to spread the message.

The only valid counter to her is to point out that she's little more than an angry wind up doll.
no wonder trump said he loves the uneducated. He loves them because they don’t believe that the environment is important and rather than learn anything they attack the messenger. She probably knows more on her worst day than you on your best....But I guess it makes you feel manly to insult a brilliant young woman

Oct 2019
Earth
no wonder trump said he loves the uneducated. He loves them because they don’t believe that the environment is important and rather than learn anything they attack the messenger. She probably knows more on her worst day than you on your best....But I guess it makes you feel manly to insult a brilliant young woman
When you react to what someone posts, should at least pretend like you are addressing their comments.

I was referring to a similar youth, who rather than preaching acted and developed a useful technology to tackle a real environmental concern. He remains virtually unknown while this spoiled child lectures without expertise and gets 5 star treatment.

It's a whole different matter if someone lectures about things done wrong when solutions are offered. The girl is hardly brilliant, probably closer to average, she has no accomplishments, not even to berate her, but rather to say that she brings nothing to the table but opinions. They carry no more weight than a person whose opinion is that the earth is flat.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
wow....the kid fear continues.

No one addressing what she has said, just her, personally.

Imagine if that happened on PH!

Nevah!

CtC

Mar 2019
California
When you react to what someone posts, should at least pretend like you are addressing their comments.

I was referring to a similar youth, who rather than preaching acted and developed a useful technology to tackle a real environmental concern. He remains virtually unknown while this spoiled child lectures without expertise and gets 5 star treatment.

It's a whole different matter if someone lectures about things done wrong when solutions are offered. The girl is hardly brilliant, probably closer to average, she has no accomplishments, not even to berate her, but rather to say that she brings nothing to the table but opinions. They carry no more weight than a person whose opinion is that the earth is flat.
Opinions of her parents. Kinda like "Polly want a Cracker". Except Parrots are actually smart.

Sep 2019
Idaho
Boy does trump know his base when he says he loves the uneducated, those who don’t educate themselves
Good example of Trump hate and bashing anyone who supports him. So much for honest and respectful political disagreement in this country.

Apr 2014
Maryland
Good example of Trump hate and bashing anyone who supports him. So much for honest and respectful political disagreement in this country.
I think you are being funny or I hope you are being funny. You put me down for not being honest and respectful while you have a presidential you adore who is a pathological liar and disrespectful to everyone who disagrees with him. Now he’s calling a Christian newspaper left wing and only his base would believe something so stupid. After all evangelicals don’t mind a president who is a pathological liar, , sexist and immoral and abully.

Reactions: birdzeyez
Sep 2019
Idaho
I think you are being funny or I hope you are being funny. You put me down for not being honest and respectful while you have a presidential you adore who is a pathological liar and disrespectful to everyone who disagrees with him. Now he’s calling a Christian newspaper left wing and only his base would believe something so stupid. After all evangelicals don’t mind a president who is a pathological liar, , sexist and immoral and abully.
And when have I said I "adore" Trump? I have stated on multiple occasions I want a president not a buddy and am willing to overlook his personality because I agree with his policies.

Apr 2014
Maryland
And when have I said I "adore" Trump? I have stated on multiple occasions I want a president not a buddy and am willing to overlook his personality because I agree with his policies.
you don’t have to say it. And by the way I was being figurative not literal. I am not surprised you agree with many of his policies. And it’s also quite sad that you overlook a personality that is destructive. I wonder if you would overlook a teacher who called your kids stupid and have the class make fun of him or her. Even though you agreed with her methods of teaching. I guess it would be OK if a teacher grab the kids by their genitals because after all he’s a good teacher

Reactions: birdzeyez