Climate Change is a fad.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Lie. You said :
Can you ever respond without attacking people? This is exactly what I was talking about: politicising a subject without actually being qualified to make judgments, and posting from an emotional and partisan level, as opposed to being scientific.
That was directed to me, nobody else that I've seen, maybe I missed the post where you called OTHER PEOPLE on the same... not as a veiled means to cover for your inability to address the argument/

You replied to me. Have you forgotten that fact?
that was also to attack me, NOT as a discussion to the topic.

No, your response did.
This makes no sense.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
They have their own method of making it, but not a patent on the product.

Other manufacturers may not use their method, that's all.
The correct answer: They pay the patent holder.

(Since the chemical requires a specific process for the composite chemicals to bond in the correct way, there's no alternate method unless making a different product. R-410 for example, or 410a, or R-407, or some other one for other specific use cases, but those are each also under their own patents)

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
The correct answer: They pay the patent holder.

(Since the chemical requires a specific process for the composite chemicals to bond in the correct way, there's no alternate method unless making a different product. R-410 for example, or 410a, or R-407, or some other one for other specific use cases, but those are each also under their own patents)
No, that's not the case. More than one company owns a patent for the process to make R-134a.

http://www.igsd.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Patents-Factsheet-1.pdf

Page 6.

Please don't come back at me saying that Dupont owns all the rights - they don't.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
No, that's not the case. More than one company owns a patent for the process to make R-134a.

http://www.igsd.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Patents-Factsheet-1.pdf

Page 6.

Please don't come back at me saying that Dupont owns all the rights - they don't.
Why would I? You've been doing quite well at proving my point. Though I don't expect you'll recognize or accept that you have even if I were to spell it out for you.

I thought I was satisfied with your concessions, but now you're going into overtime proving me right while claiming I'm wrong.

Dec 2014
Tatooine
Lie. You said :

That was directed to me, nobody else that I've seen, maybe I missed the post where you called OTHER PEOPLE on the same... not as a veiled means to cover for your inability to address the argument/

that was also to attack me, NOT as a discussion to the topic.

This makes no sense.

I'm not getting bogged down in one of your fights. If you don't like my observations, then don't respond to me. It's that simple, for I have no interest in your content or opinions in any form.