Climate Change is a fad.

Apr 2014
Maryland
What I find most amazing about climate change deniers is the fact that they can just write it off as fake. They have no desire to have studies for the future. I have to assume these people don’t have children that they care about

Nov 2015
UK
The fairy tale is mans causing climate change. Earths climate is in constant flux and man is along for the ride. Right now the ride is very nice and we are enjoying one of the relatively few eras that's not an ice age. The cult always talks about normal weather which historically is very cold and an ice covered planet. Is that what you want?
We are on the point of leaving the current ice age, once all the ice has melted. I think the earth has done this about five times. The funny thing is, there are some who believe man is ending this ice age!

The climate alarmists have taken a snapshot of the climate and they wish it to be the norm, to be the ideal weather in their bubble. But unfortunately, nature shows them the index finger, it'll raise sea levels by over 200 feet by melting all the ice. And if mankind somehow soldiers on through it, they will see the earth beginning to cool. Once it starts cooling, no doubt it will be man's fault and if taxation exists in the future, global warming tax will be renamed global cooling tax.

We have entered the phase of taxing man for the weather and alarmists are celebrating. Dumbfuckerty springs to mind.

Reactions: Gooseberrymesa
Apr 2014
Maryland
We are on the point of leaving the current ice age, once all the ice has melted. I think the earth has done this about five times. The funny thing is, there are some who believe man is ending this ice age!

The climate alarmists have taken a snapshot of the climate and they wish it to be the norm, to be the ideal weather in their bubble. But unfortunately, nature shows them the index finger, it'll raise sea levels by over 200 feet by melting all the ice. And if mankind somehow soldiers on through it, they will see the earth beginning to cool. Once it starts cooling, no doubt it will be man's fault and if taxation exists in the future, global warming tax will be renamed global cooling tax.

We have entered the phase of taxing man for the weather and alarmists are celebrating. Dumbfuckerty springs to mind.
Please share your knowledge with the top scientists from all over the world who disagree with you..
Obviously you know more than they do..or don’t care about your grandchildren.im sure you support allowing chemicals in water again and pollutants in the air.

Nov 2015
UK
Please share your knowledge with the top scientists from all over the world who disagree with you..
Obviously you know more than they do..or don’t care about your grandchildren.im sure you support allowing chemicals in water again and pollutants in the air.
No, possibly, no, no and no.