Climate Change is a fad.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
So you can’t answer the question either without descending into nonsense babble. Such a surprise.
Still a crock. Issues? ISIS. Al-Queda. NOKO. Iran. The economy. Immigration crisis. HealthCare. You think these REAL issues are less important that one friggin' degree raise in temperature(unproven)?

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Still a crock. Issues? ISIS. Al-Queda. NOKO. Iran. The economy. Immigration crisis. HealthCare. You think these REAL issues are less important that one friggin' degree raise in temperature(unproven)?
Yes. If the average temperature went down 2 degrees, we’d be entering another ice age. I know it might not seem like a lot to you, but it is. And those problems, though they pale in comparison to coastal cities flooding all over the world, flooding will also bring with it hundreds of new conflicts.

If you don’t care, that’s fine. You’re probably too old for it to matter. It’s our grandchildren that will be conscripted to fight the coming wars. Fuck em, amirite?

Oct 2014
British expat in USA
It's ironic to see people getting so worked up about China wanting to take over the world while also spending their time trashing the scientific and technological expertise that's the only thing standing between us and China taking over the world. While the US government is busy ignoring global warming, China and Europe are getting ready to deal with it.

Reactions: Leo2

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Yes. If the average temperature went down 2 degrees, we’d be entering another ice age. I know it might not seem like a lot to you, but it is. And those problems, though they pale in comparison to coastal cities flooding all over the world, flooding will also bring with it hundreds of new conflicts.

If you don’t care, that’s fine. You’re probably too old for it to matter. It’s our grandchildren that will be conscripted to fight the coming wars. Fuck em, amirite?
Like I said . ScareSpeak. You keep folks scared of Non-Issues ,they won't know when REAL issues come up to make their lives miserable. Like the Novel 1984. Keep people in War Hysteria ,they won't care that their food ,clothing , and living quarters are miserable. Democrats are masters of Agitprop.