Clinton Libya arms deal.

Jan 2019
Midwest
This has nothing to do with Russian collusion. It has to do with supplying rebels in the Arab Spring. We know how that turned out.

No, it has to do with lies from the right wing. There's no proof here of anything. There's just some conspiracy theorist trying to hide the collusion with Russia Trump and at least 8 republicans are currently doing.

Jan 2007
I'm getting an inside look into Trump supporters. Their minds are easily manipulated to hatred, because they were trained to be that way in their cult of Born Again Evangelicals.
Another deflection to religion where none should be. No relation of any kind.

Jul 2011
NYC
Without corroboration this story isn't going to last too long. At least with any notable audience.

When i google "Marc Turi" the first hit comes up on WIKI-SPOOKS. Not a good start....

I hate threads like this. When I bring up the facts of the actual crimes committed by hillary, the opposition will use threads like this to discredit anything said.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Post # 1 was my Google search on that name. Try harder.
Have no idea what what the "try harder" comeback was supposed to mean.

As for the sensational breaking story....it's going to need some supporting players to back up the claims. Maybe not a lot of people, but at least a few.

Jan 2007
Have no idea what what the "try harder" comeback was supposed to mean.

As for the sensational breaking story....it's going to need some supporting players to back up the claims. Maybe not a lot of people, but at least a few.

Agreed , lets follow the trail on another Middle East disaster. We are well known for sending arms to bad people over there. Sometimes it backfires on us.

Try harder....try another search.

Aug 2018
Vancouver
I’ve been saying this for years.

Ambassador Stevens was a full time professional middle eastern arms smuggler. That’s hardly a secret.

And it didn’t take a genius to figure out why the US was scrambling to diminish the details of his death.

The Arab Spring deserved the world’s support. To me the scandal is that it got so little, so covertly, from so few, and in such a half-assed, amateurish way.

It causes more harm that help to give little bits of help to the losing side in a war. It prolongs the horror without giving any chance of ending it.

It’s better to lose a war than to stay in it for 10 years, getting just enough foreign help to stay in it but never win it.