Clinton Offers Rare Glimpse Into Her Home

Jan 2016
Colorado
Not quite sure which forum is best suited for this topic, but it seems likely to generate political discussion, so here it goes:

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/hillary-clinton-washington-home-photos/index.html

No golden toilet for Hillary. You do see lots of books. You won't see that in Donald Trump's penthouse suite in Trump Tower. He's got a golden toilet there, but no books in sight. There were rumors, of course, that he kept a book of speeches by that Adolf guy on his bed-stand, but that was according to his first wife Ivana, and maybe she had an axe to grind, who knows?

Hillary's home seems beautifully decorated, to me. Trump's home, if you remember the photos of it, seemed unbelievably garish and tacky. To me. Of course, tastes differ.

If your tastes run toward golden toilets, and you hate books, I suppose you would prefer Trump's home, just like Donald and Melania.

Fire away!

Feb 2018
Texas
Not quite sure which forum is best suited for this topic, but it seems likely to generate political discussion, so here it goes:

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/hillary-clinton-washington-home-photos/index.html

No golden toilet for Hillary. You do see lots of books. You won't see that in Donald Trump's penthouse suite in Trump Tower. He's got a golden toilet there, but no books in sight. There were rumors, of course, that he kept a book of speeches by that Adolf guy on his bed-stand, but that was according to his first wife Ivana, and maybe she had an axe to grind, who knows?

Hillary's home seems beautifully decorated, to me. Trump's home, if you remember the photos of it, seemed unbelievably garish and tacky. To me. Of course, tastes differ.

If your tastes run toward golden toilets, and you hate books, I suppose you would prefer Trump's home, just like Donald and Melania.

Fire away!
Gotta wonder how many furnishings weren't returned to the WH when they left....

Apr 2019
Southeast
I guess she cant always take a relaxing nature walk. Any idea where they hid the bar? Secret wall, like a Bond movie? You know it's there.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Not enough books in her house, either.
Maybe, but it's not clear that they showed every room in their home, either. For all we know, they may have a dedicated library room in their home, with thousands of volumes. I would be a bit surprised if Bill did NOT have such a room, frankly. He was a Rhodes Scholar, you know.

But I do get what you're saying. Almost every room in my home is stuffed to the gills with books. I am running out of room for book storage, and am being forced to keep more and more of my less valued books in my garage.

Jan 2016
Colorado
I guess she cant always take a relaxing nature walk. Any idea where they hid the bar? Secret wall, like a Bond movie? You know it's there.
And the Donald can always take a relaxing 'nature walk' from his 'living room' shown here, to his golden toilet down a long hallway, in the event that he feels the call of nature, and needs to have one of his billionaire's bowel movements whilst sitting on his golden toilet:

1559713722603.png

Gold all around, and I imagine you think that even his turds are golden.

Nov 2016
USA
And the Donald can always take a relaxing 'nature walk' from his 'living room' shown here, to his golden toilet down a long hallway, in the event that he feels the call of nature, and needs to have one of his billionaire's bowel movements whilst sitting on his golden toilet:

View attachment 24602

Well, his showers apparently are. :zany:

Apr 2019
Southeast

View attachment 24602

I imagine you imagine many fanciful things. Look at the bright side, when he leaves the WH in 2024, he will have no need to steal the furnishings.