Clinton Offers Rare Glimpse Into Her Home

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
The people who attend Trump's rallies are deplorable. Anyone who would attend those rallies are exactly the people Hillary was talking about. I don't necessarily mean his rallies during the election, although there were deplorables at those rallies, but some of those people were genuinely curious and wanted to learn more about him before the election. I mean the rallies he has now. They are his hard core supporters who love his deplorable behavior and they emulate him.

You don't know anything about those people.

You are pre-judging them based on your own prejudice and bigotry.

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
I truly dislike them because they are ignorant assholes just like Trump.

This is a bigoted comment and makes you no better than the image you have of the other tribe. You are the divisive one, you are the partisan, you are the ignorant one. People are people and hate breeds hate. Judging people you don't know because their politics are different makes you the bad actor here.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
This is a bigoted comment and makes you no better than the image you have of the other tribe. You are the divisive one, you are the partisan, you are the ignorant one. People are people and hate breeds hate. Judging people you don't know because their politics are different makes you the bad actor here.
Whatever. They feel the same way about me. And stop pretending you aren't part of their tribe. You most certainly are.

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
Whatever. They feel the same way about me. And stop pretending you aren't part of their tribe. You most certainly are.

That's just you trying to excuse your bad behavior. You know nothing about them and are assuming they are doing what you are doing so you can justify your hate.

And you are full of shit babba, I've never been to a trump rally, never voted for the guy.

Why add liar to your resume?

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
That's just you trying to excuse your bad behavior. You know nothing about them and are assuming they are doing what you are doing so you can justify your hate.

And you are full of shit babba, I've never been to a trump rally, never voted for the guy.

Why add liar to your resume?
Anyone who thinks Trump is a decent human being or a competent president has issues. And you defend that man day in and day out even his most outrageous behavior. His ideology, if you can call it that, and his supporters ideology is not the same old conservative ideology we've known in this country. It is based on hate and spite and ignorance. It is destroying the fabric of this country and what it has tried to stand for since its inception. They despise liberal democracy. I don't mean the liberal ideology of the left in this country. I mean the form of government the founders intended for us.

You excuse Trump's bad behavior and his supporters bad behavior. I have watched them and listened to them. I know them personally and I know what they believe.

I never said you had been to a Trump rally and I never said that you voted for him.

Stop calling me a liar.

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
Anyone who thinks Trump is a decent human being or a competent president has issues. And you defend that man day in and day out even his most outrageous behavior. His ideology, if you can call it that, and his supporters ideology is not the same old conservative ideology we've known in this country. It is based on hate and spite and ignorance. It is destroying the fabric of this country and what it has tried to stand for since its inception. They despise liberal democracy. I don't mean the liberal ideology of the left in this country. I mean the form of government the founders intended for us.

You excuse Trump's bad behavior and his supporters bad behavior. I have watched them and listened to them. I know them personally and I know what they believe.

I never said you had been to a Trump rally and I never said that you voted for him.

Stop calling me a liar.

I'll stop suggesting you are lying when you.... wait for it.... Stop lying.

You are full of shit babba and if you want respect, you should stop lying about me and show some.

I am not a conservative, I dislike many of trumps policies, like some of them, but I think the greater threat to this nation is people like you who hate people for no reason other than they voted for someone you disagree with.

You hold double standards for your own tribal leaders while attacking the other tribe for the same behavior.

You lie about me, and things you have done. It's pathetic babba, and I will continue to call it like I see it.

If you don't like it, shut up about me, put me on ignore, and don't respond to my posts. I wont miss you. *shrug*

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I'll stop suggesting you are lying when you.... wait for it.... Stop lying.

You are full of shit babba and if you want respect, you should stop lying about me and show some.

I am not a conservative, I dislike many of trumps policies, like some of them, but I think the greater threat to this nation is people like you who hate people for no reason other than they voted for someone you disagree with.

You hold double standards for your own tribal leaders while attacking the other tribe for the same behavior.

You lie about me, and things you have done. It's pathetic babba, and I will continue to call it like I see it.

If you don't like it, shut up about me, put me on ignore, and don't respond to my posts. I wont miss you. *shrug*
I believe Trump and his followers are a danger to what this country is supposed to be as set forth by our founders. I think they are anti-liberal democracy and I will fight those people everyday. You can dismiss that as nothing more than partisan hatred, but for me it's much more than that. I'm looking at the big picture not just policies here and there and whether I agree with them. It's the overall agenda and I think it's a threat to our very foundations.