Clip of Joe Biden Sharing Story of Young Kids Rubbing His Hairy Legs in the Pool Goes Viral

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
From two years ago.

Then yesterday he bites/licks his wife's finger.

The guy is so creepy.

Joe Biden seems to be making headlines for all the wrong reasons these days. First, he bit his wife's finger for some reason while she was giving a speech. On Sunday, an old video clip of him is making the rounds on social media.

“And by the way, you know, I sit on the stand, and it get hot, I got hairy legs that ... turn blonde in the sun and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again. They'd look at it. So, I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I've loved kids jumping on my lap."

You think I'm kidding? Here's the video:

• Haha
Reactions: Izzshemovin
May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Wow.
Y'all are desperate.
I can find an offensive comment from two days ago from your God.
Check and Mate.

Reactions: birdzeyez

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
From two years ago.

Then yesterday he bites/licks his wife's finger.

The guy is so creepy.

Joe Biden seems to be making headlines for all the wrong reasons these days. First, he bit his wife's finger for some reason while she was giving a speech. On Sunday, an old video clip of him is making the rounds on social media.

“And by the way, you know, I sit on the stand, and it get hot, I got hairy legs that ... turn blonde in the sun and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again. They'd look at it. So, I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I've loved kids jumping on my lap."

You think I'm kidding? Here's the video:

All this Biden stuff you're finding is getting about as much traction as "grab 'em by the pussy," eh? According to the polls, nobody cares.

Reactions: DairyHeiress
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Tht man is sooooo creepy.

Makes you wonder if he's not tied up in this Jeffery Epstein stuff as well.

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
All this Biden stuff you're finding is getting about as much traction as "grab 'em by the pussy," eh? According to the polls, nobody cares.
Actually probably you and most would care if any of this Russian propaganda were at all viable or true.
Joe has been Joe forever.
But he's always been hailed as a respectable man by both sides for decades.
To try to paint a different picture is finally a bridge the pubic won't cross.

Reactions: Davocrat
Nov 2016
USA
In the creepiness department, trump still claims the grand prize.

the trump worshipers must really be scared that Joe might actually kick trump’s ass in next year’s election, judging from the frantic efforts to smear Joe. Why can’t the right do the right thing, throw trump under the bus, and nominate someone decent?

Reactions: Hollywood