CNN’s Chris Cuomo threatens to throw a man down the stairs

Nov 2018
Maryland
Cuomo is a typical leftists, who had his feelings hurt and just couldn't stand to be called Fredo, which, btw, is the new "N" word.

Cuomo is one of the reason why the Communist News Network (CNN) is tanking.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Wow... So it's like James O'Keefe, but with even lower ethical standards. Is the point of this investigative journalism to see if Cuomo will just smile while someone gets in his face and calls him an idiot? I don't particularly like Cuomo, but I couldn't give less of a shit about this.

Funny that Trump chimed in though, considering he revived "Fredo" as an insult after claiming to "being, like, really smart"

Jul 2014
midwest
I'm Italian and have heard every slur related to that. I've never heard anyone call me or anyone else Fredo in an attempt to slur my ethnicity. Never.
Cuomo seems to have been rather "snowflaky" I'd say.

He's a public figure, whether he knows it or not.

People on his show have called Trump Jr Fredo, and he said not a word...

Jan 2012
SoCal
Well it doesn't matter now. Just knowing the phrase can get so far under his skin means he is going to hear it over and over again.

He's a grown adult. I mean seriously it shows his own level of privilege and how sheltered he happens to be that some person saying this makes him lose his shit so badly.

The person trolling him wasn't even a good troll. Chris is listed at about my height and weight which means he has a bit of old football player build to him which I also have.

The real point is that you don't have to amp stuff up so much or go so nuts when you've got such a build. If you are 6 ft plus or 200lbs plus with a muscular build 98% of most people out there aren't physically large enough to even worry about. To have someone uttering a name make him lose his mind so badly makes me wonder if he is having some sort of roid rage.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm Italian and have heard every slur related to that. I've never heard anyone call me or anyone else Fredo in an attempt to slur my ethnicity. Never.
It has nothing to do with ethnicity. It's a reference to someone being a dumber, less capable brother. I mean, it's definitely an insult. And the guy who said it shouldn't be accosting Cuomo in public. But it's not a racial slur.